Chapter Eleven

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was about to order another pizza for dinner, when I got a text message. I was assuming that it was Louis, but I was surprised to discover that it was Dylan. He had a lot of nerve to text me after he broke my heart and started dating Kenzie.

Dylan: Hey, I know it's been a while since we talked, but I just wanted to let you know that I saw the comments, and I'm here for you if you need me.

I didn't know how I was going to respond to his text or if I should even respond. Should I tell him that I don't need him or do I tell him thanks?  I never thought that me and Dylan would ever talked to each other again after the breakup. But, being the nice person I was, I decided to tell him thank you.

Y/n: Thanks, it means a lot,

I didn't expect Dylan to reply back, I thought he would just send one text and be done with it. But, to my surprise, he sent another text...

Dylan: So how are you doing? It's been a while since the last time we talked.

Y/n: Fine, I guess besides the comments telling me to kill myself

Dylan: Your not gonna kill yourself are you?

Y/n: No! I'm not gonna give into the pressure, I'll keep fighting it!

Dylan: Well, that's good to hear, I need to tell you something...

I was surprised that Dylan said that he wanted to tell me something, I was hoping that he wasn't going to tell me that he and Kenzie broke up and that he wanted another chance, because I absolutely would not give him another chance.

Y/n: Tell me,

Dylan: Look, I know that you and I ended things on bad terms, but I wanted to tell you that I want us to remain friends, and maybe eventually if things don't work out between me and Kenzie maybe we can get back together

I was shocked at this, he honestly thought that we could eventually get back together after the way he broke my heart? I was gonna tell him straight out no.

Y/n: I don't trust you Dylan, you hurt me and I can't forgive you.

Dylan: Y/n, we broke up a week ago! I thought that you would be over it by now!

Y/n: Look, I don't know how many girls you've been with, but it takes a while to recover!

Dylan: So, that's your choice, Your never gonna trust me again?

I'm ashamed to admit it but that was the moment that I went nuts...

Y/n: Trust you? Where has that ever gotten me Dylan Kingwell? Oh that's right, nowhere! First, you break my heart and then you run off to my friend Kenzie and become her boyfriend! Screw that! I won't be one of your toys that you put away when you get bored!

I exited the conversation and pressed my back up against the wall and let out a small sob. That was the first time, I exploded at somebody before. I know most people feel better after they take their rage out, but to me, it didn't feel good.

I heard a small notification on my phone go off and I saw another comment on my latest video.

User3: you're worthless and everybody hates you, just pull the trigger already!

I let out a loud sob and wept into my knees. I knew that this was it, I had nothing left for me in this world.

A/n: Please don't cyberbully guys, not only is it mean and immature, but you can also cause someone to harm themselves or kill themselves. If any of you suffer from depression, and are thinking about taking your own life, please talk to someone you trust, or call your local crisis center. You are not alone, and we care about you deeply. The next chapter will be very sad so you have been warned!