Chapter Nineteen

Y/n's P.O.V.
That same day, Dylan and I decided to go out on a bike ride to the park. My parents were a little reluctant to let me go, but Dylan convinced them that he would take care of me, and we promised that would be back by eight. I quickly changed out of my dress and changed into something a little more comfortable...

When I walked downstairs, I saw that Dylan was waiting for me, and his eyes looked like they could pop out of his head

When I walked downstairs, I saw that Dylan was waiting for me, and his eyes looked like they could pop out of his head. "Wow, Y/n you look beautiful," he smiled. I tried my best not to blush in front of my parents, but I could feel them turn a bright pink. "You two stay safe, don't do anything that I wouldn't do," Mom warned.

"Don't worry Mom, we'll be fine," I promised as I hugged her lightly. Dylan and I walked out of the house, and we got on our bikes and we started biking towards the park. During the lunch that we spent together at the burger restaurant, he said that imagine our next date to be at the park when it was close to sunset. when we finally arrived at the park, we arrived just in time to see the sunset.

"We'll have a better view of the sunset if we sit on one of the picnic tables," Dylan said as he leaned his bike up against a nearby tree. I sat down on top of one the nearby tables, and I felt Dylan bump his shoulder with mine when he sat down next to me. "You know, this is a perfect spot to have a date, we have a lovely view of the sunset," I sighed. "Very lovely indeed," he said. I looked over at him, and I could see that he was looking over at me, and without a second thought I leaned in to kiss him.

It was just soft kiss, but then slowly it turned into a long, passionate, and electrifying kiss. "I love you Y/n," he said as we pulled apart. This was the first time that Dylan had told me that since I got out of the hospital, but I was happy that he said it again. "I-I love you too Dylan," I smiled. He started grinning from ear-to-ear, and slowly we gently pressed our foreheads together and looked into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry, for the stuff that I said about not being able to trust you again," I said. "It's okay, I'm not mad at you, I love you so much," he smiled. I leaned in and pressed another kiss on his lips and when we pulled apart, I laid my head on his shoulder and we watched as the sunset over the tops of the trees.

A/n: Okay guys, I have decided to make two more chapters of Is there life after love? The final chapters will be uploaded later today, so stay tuned!

With love,

Duskprincess89