Chapter Twelve

A/n: Warning, this chapter will contain an attempted suicide. If you are triggered by this, please do not read this chapter. If your depressed, please know that you are not alone. Once again, if you are triggered by attempted suicide, please skip to the next chapter. Reader discretion is advised...

Y/n's P.O.V.

The comments kept coming, and each one of them was worse that the last. But I didn't care, I was going to end my life anyway, so it didn't matter. But I decided that I need to say goodbye to all of my subscribers. I pulled out the camera and set it on a timer, until I saw the red light come on, I took a deep breath taking in one of my last breaths. 

"Guys, this will be my last video on here, I've seen all of your comments, and because of you, this is why I've decided to end my life, I'm done talking, I'm done breathing, I'm done trying, I'm just done with it all, I'm sorry Malina, I'm sorry Louis, Avi, Kitana, Mom and Dad," I let out a small sob and wiped my tears away. "And Dylan, I'm so sorry for yelling at you over text, I hope you find happiness when I'm gone, I hope all of you find happiness in all of this chaos, goodbye," I shut off the camera and uploaded it to YouTube.

I then grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and phone and started playing Breathe Me by Sia. I filled the bathtub with water and when it was full, I sat down in the tub and slit my wrists silently saying goodbye to everyone I know and love.

*****

Malina's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go hang out with a few friends, as I was grabbing myself a snack from the fridge, my phone started ringing. When I looked at who it was that was calling me, I saw that it was Louis. "Hey, what's up?" I asked picking up the phone. "Y/n posted a video saying that she wants to kill herself, we need to get over there and help her!" he panted in the phone. "Oh my god, I'm leaving the house right now and going over to her house, I'll call 911," I gasped.

I hung up the phone and ran all the way to Y/n's house while I was on the phone with 911,

M = Malina  O = Operator

O: 911, what is your emergency?

M: Hi, my friend just posted a video on YouTube saying that she's going to kill herself, I'm on my way to her house right now, and I'm worried that she might have done it already

O: Okay Miss, calm down, tell me what her address is

M: 4478 Lilypad Avenue in Vancouver Canada

O: Okay, and what is her name?

M: Her name is Y/n L/n

O: Okay, and what is your name?

M: Malina Weissman

O: Okay Miss, I'll send paramedics to that address right away!

M: Thank you!

I saw Louis' car pull into the driveway of her house and he got out of the car and we tried to open the front door, but it was locked. "If we kick it hard enough, it might open," I said. Louis and I went to town on the door, and after a few kicks it opened, and we ran up the stairs. "Y/n!" I called out. Then, I heard the sound of music coming from one of the rooms. I opened the bathroom door and I saw that the floor was covered in water.

Then, I saw Y/n, in the bathtub with her wrists slit. Her face was underwater and I let out a loud scream as I carefully walked over to her side. "Y/n? Can you hear me?" I asked as I lifted her head out of the water. "Oh my god, Y/n!" Louis cried out. he sat down next to me and we helped her out of the tub. Louis checked her pulse, and I praying to god that she wasn't dead.

"Malina, she's breathing," he said. I let out a breath of relief, but I knew that we weren't out of the woods out. I heard the sound of sirens turn onto the street and I heard the paramedics run up the stairs into the bathroom. "I'm going to need you two to step out into the hall," one of them said. Louis and I complied, and we held each other close as we watched the paramedics work on Y/n.

"She's gonna make it, I know she's gonna make it," Louis whispered. I sobbed into his shoulder and we let the tears fall. One of the paramedics came back with a stretcher, and we watched as they placed her on it, and carefully took her down the stairs into the ambulance. "I'm sorry, but you two can't ride in the ambulance you'll have to drive to the hospital," they said as they loaded her inside.

When the ambulance took off, Louis and I held each other close and I felt him gently run his fingers through my hair as he whispered, "It's gonna be okay, we'll get through this,"

A/n: I know I have said this once, but I will say it a thousand more times, if any of you out there are suffering from depression, and your having suicidal thoughts. Please don't take your own life, you have a lot of people out there who love you, Please talk someone you trust, or call your local crisis line. You can also feel free to talk to me and my amazing community. Your life is worth living.

With love,

Duskprincess89