Epilogue

Y/n's P.O.V.
Four years after the graduation party...
I was standing on a small box in the wedding dress shop the wedding was tomorrow, and I couldn't believe that after four hard years of college Dylan and I were finally getting married, we were twenty two years old now, but I could still remember the graduation party were he proposed.

I took a quick glance at the engagement ring on my finger, and I looked at myself in the mirror, the dress was perfect...

"This dress looks perfect on you sweetheart," Mom smiled. "Thanks Mom, I can't wait until the wedding tomorrow," I said looking back at her slightly. When we were done with the fitting, I drove back to the small house that I had shared with Dylan, when I saw a note on the door...

Hey my love,

I'm going to stay with a few of the guys until the wedding tomorrow, there's a surprise waiting for you in the house, I hope you enjoy it, I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle tomorrow,

Love,

Dylan

I was really excited and I wondered what the surprise was, I unlocked the door and I saw a small white box was resting on the dining room table. It was wrapped in white wrapping paper and was topped with a large white bow. I carefully tore it open, and inside was a beautiful teardrop diamond necklace that came with matching earrings...

It was so beautiful, I decided to try it on, as I carefully pulled out the earrings and necklace I saw there was a small note, it was another one from Dylan

Yay, you found it!

Fun fact, this was my great grandmother's wedding set, it has been passed down to the next Mrs. Kingwell ever since, and now it's yours, I can't wait to see you wear this tomorrow my love!

Your groom-to-be,

Dylan

I smiled at the note, I carefully put the necklace and earrings on, and I couldn't believe it. It looked so beautiful, generations of Mrs. Kingwell's and now, it had been given to me to wear for the wedding. I put the necklace and bracelet back in the box, and I went upstairs to get ready for the bachelorette party later that night.

*****

After a long night of talking, watching romance movies, and drinking wine, I needed to go home and get some sleep before the big day. Before I went to bed, I had to pack for my honeymoon, and when I was done, I crawled into bed and set my alarm for six in the morning, and slowly I fell asleep.

The alarm went off the next morning, and I was happy that it was finally my wedding day. My bridesmaids had arrived at the house, and we all had some breakfast before we got ready for the wedding. Malina was my maid of honor, and Avi and Kitana, and Kayla were my bridesmaids, and Dylan's little sister was the flower girl. Malina was doing my hair while Kitana was doing my makeup. I was a little worried at first because I knew that she would put too much makeup on sometimes, but she reassured me saying "Don't worry, I know natural looks like the back of my hand,"

Eventually, my hair and makeup were done, and Malina helped me put on the diamond necklace and earrings. The bridesmaids had changed into their bridesmaids gown, and I slipped into my wedding gown. We got in Malina's car and we drove down to the nearby chapel where the ceremony was taking place.

I could hear the sound of here comes the bride playing inside the chapel, Malina, Avi went first, and then Kitana and Kayla went next, then Dylan's little sister Addison after that, and then it was finally my turn. I took a deep breath and my father led me down the aisle and all eyes fell upon me, and I quickly glanced at everyone in the chapel. My mother had tears in her eyes as I walked down the aisle.

And I could see the huge grin on Dylan's face as I got closer to the altar. When we finally arrived, I took Dylan's hand and my father gave him a pat on the shoulder. "You take good care of her," he said. Dylan nodded, and my father took a seat next to my mom. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Dylan Kingwell and Y/n L/n, if anyone has any objections to why these two should be wed, let them speak now or forever hold your peace,"

No one in the chapel said anything, as expected. "Mr. Kingwell please repeat after me, I, Dylan Kingwell," the minster said nodding to Dylan. Dylan repeated the minsters words and I watched with anticipation as he slid the wedding band onto my finger. The minister then told me to repeat after him and after I was done, I slid the wedding ring onto Dylan's finger.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," Dylan pulled me in and we shared a tender and beautiful kiss as everyone in the room started clapping and cheering.

*****

After a long night of dancing and eating cake, Dylan and I made it to our hotel room, and we could not let each other go. "Y/n, I was thinking, now that we are married, would you want to start a family?" he asked. I was a little surprise at first, but I always imagined starting a family with Dylan. "I would love to," I answered.

A/n: Alright guys, this is the end of Is There Life After Love, I had so much fun writing this story, and I can't wait to write more stories for you guys! Thank you for the comments, votes and reads, you guys are awesome!

With Love,

Duskprincess89