Chapter Seven

Y/n's P.O.V.
"You know, I don't like the fact that we skipped school, but there's no going back now," Louis sighed when we pulled into the driveway of my house. "Look, I'm sorry I dragged you into this, but I had to get out of there and fight off those haters," I said as I got out of the car. I unlocked the front door and Louis and I walked into the kitchen where as promised, I gave him the last few slices of pizza. He let me have the last slice, and I was happy about that cause the cafeteria food was disgusting. "You want some Coke?" Louis asked when I finished the last bite of pizza.

"No, I can't, soda coats your vocal chords, my choir teacher told me that," I answered. For an hour, Louis and I sat down on the couch and watched TV while one of us kept an eye out for any passing cars that could stop in front of the house. "Louis, I think we're good, most of my neighbors are at work and won't get back until sunset," I said gently grabbing his hand. "I just want to make sure that your neighbors won't hear us singing and recording your cover," he answered.

Finally, I managed to convince him that we were fine and we walked upstairs to the music room and got ready to record the video. I touched up makeup real quick and Louis started recording.
"Hey guys, I have been receiving some hateful comments recently, but I'm going to sing a song to blow those nasty comments away, I hope you enjoy my fight song," I smiled.

When Louis turned the camera off, I could tell that he was smiling like crazy. "Wow, that was really good Y/n," he smiled. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiled back at him. "Thanks Louis, I feel a lot better, and soon all my viewers and those trolls will know that I won't let them bring me down," I said pulling Louis into a hug.

We held each other for a moment, and I saw him look down at me that smile still spread across his face. Then, without warning, he kissed me. I was taken back and I pulled away from him. "I'm sorry, was it all sudden?" he asked. I nodded slowly, and I felt my cheeks begin to glow a deep pink. "Y/n listen to me,  I know we only met a few months ago, but every moment that I spend with you, It feels like I've known you my whole life, I know that I'm older than you, but even if we start a relationship in a few years, I still want to be with you, because I like you,"

I had no idea how to react, I was still heartbroken after Dylan broke up with me, and I didn't know how to respond to Louis' confession, We couldn't be together at the moment, even if we wanted to, but I didn't want to break his heart. "If you need some time to think, I understand," Louis said gently placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah, I need some time to think," I answered. Louis and I embraced each other once again, and this time we held each other for what seemed like forever...