Chapter Fifteen

Y/n's P.O.V.
For five days, I was in the hospital, and Dylan, Malina and Louis stayed by my side. Avi and Kitana tried to visit whenever they had the chance. But, the one person who didn't visit me was Kenzie. I didn't expect her to show up, but sometimes I wondered if she got busy. We hadn't been close ever she started dating Dylan.

When I came home, there was a small party to welcome me back home, all of my closet friends and family were there including Dylan. Now that I had recovered from my wounds, I wanted to found who sent me those mean messages telling me to kill myself, and I wanted them brought to justice.

While everyone was enjoying the party, Dylan and I were in my room and we were practicing for my comeback video, and I knew the perfect way to do that, perform a song and I wanted to do it with Dylan.

After a long time of trying to decide what song to perform, we decided to perform the song Lovely by Billie Eilish but perform it with a twist.

And in the end, the cover came out amazing! I knew that my subscribers would love it, and they would be happy that I survived my suicide attempt. And almost immediately, it had amassed over 3,000 views and over 500 likes.

I wanted to scroll through the comments, but Dylan stopped me, saying that the comments were what caused me to try to take my life in the first place. But, he reassured me and told me that he was positive that the comments were full of nice things and that my subscribers we're happy that I was alive.

After we wrapped up the cover, we headed back downstairs to rejoin the party. "Where did you two go? Did you-" I knew what Malina was going to say, I covered a hand over her mouth. "Ew Malina, no!" I answered.

Me and Malina were on weird terms because the day I was released from the hospital, I found Malina and Louis  making out in a small closet. Ever since, we hadn't talk to each other much, I usually saw her and Louis making goo goo eyes at each other. I had no idea if they were dating or not, but if they were, I would find it weird because, she was a sophomore, and he was a junior.

Me and Dylan sat down on the couch and he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. Then, I heard the sound of someone knock on the front door. My mother walked over to the front door and we all looked over and saw there was an officer standing outside.

"Is there anything that I can help you with officer?" My mother asked as everyone in the room turned around to see what was going on. "Is your daughter Y/n L/n home?" My mother looked over at me and slowly nodded inviting the officer into the house.

The officer sat down in an empty chair next to me and Dylan, and I was nervous that I had been framed for a crime. "Ms. L/n we had someone walk into the police station earlier today and confess to a crime, we believe that we have the identity of the person who cause you to try to commit suicide," the officer said.

Dylan and I looked at each other, and wondered who it was. "Who confessed?" Dylan asked. The officer took a deep breath and sighed. "The person who confessed was, Hannah Hiebert," he answered.

I briefly knew Hannah, she was one of Kenzie's friends, but we didn't talk to each other that much. "Hannah told us that she had not acted alone, she said that the second person who cyberbullied you was her friend, Kenzie Breslaw,"