Chapter Two

Dylan's P.O.V.

As I was eating my breakfast, I got a text from my girlfriend Kenzie. I wasn't allow to look at my phone during breakfast so I had to wait until I finished in order to look at my phone, but a minute later I got another text, then another, and another. "Sounds like Y/n is blowing up your phone," Kayla, my older sister smiled. "I told you Y/n and I broke up this summer, it's probably Kenzie asking about what she should wear to school today," I sighed.

Y/n and I had connected a lot this summer, sometimes she would join me in my livestreams and other times I would join her in her cover videos for YouTube. But unfortunately, I didn't have feelings for her anymore so that's when I called it quits. Needless to say, she was devastated. I didn't want to tell her at first, but I knew that it was something I had to do. Besides, since Kenzie and I started dating, I have been less lonely.

"Dylan, you better finish eating, the bus will be here in a few minutes," Mom called from the kitchen. I quickly finished eating the last of my scrambled eggs, and grabbed my backpack and phone. When I checked my notifications I saw that Kenzie has sent four text messages.

Kenzie: Hey, so should I wear this outfit to school today?

Kenzie: Is this a cute outfit?

Kenzie: Hello?

Kenzie: Baby? Are you there?

I let out a small sigh, Y/n was never this clingy, but despite Kenzie being clingy, I still liked her. I heard the bus honk and I hugged my little sister goodbye, then ran outside to the bus. The moment I sat down, I texted Kenzie.

Dylan: Hey, sorry I was eating breakfast remember I told you no phone at breakfast?

Kenzie: Oh right, I forgot sorry!

Dylan: It's fine, I do like that outfit, it's cute!

Kenzie: Stop, your gonna make me blush!

Dylan: Well, I'll see you at school!

Kenzie: Okay, love you!

Now, I know it may look weird that Kenzie's saying "I love you" even though we recently got together, but Kenzie says that to everyone and I don't know if she really does love me or if she's just saying that. But all of my thoughts vanished when we stopped in front of the school. I saw my friend Paxton waiting for me. "What's up man? I haven't seen you all summer?" I smiled giving him a bro fist. "Yeah dude, I was in New York all summer," he said pulling out his phone.

He showed me a few pictures of in Central Park, and some fancy pizza restaurant. "Man, you would love their pizza, I hate to say it, but it's better than our pizza," I had no idea what New York pizza tasted like and I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. "I should try their pizza sometime," I smiled.

I looked around for a second looking for Kenzie, I didn't see her, but I did see Y/n and Louis pull up to a spot in the parking lot. "I heard you and Y/n broke up," Paxton said. I looked back over at him and sighed. "Yeah, I didn't have feelings for her anymore," I watched as Y/n and Louis walked across the parking lot, she didn't even look at me, she just looking forward as she wrapped an arm around Louis.

"Do you think she's dating Louis?" Paxton asked. There was no way that Y/n and Louis could be dating, she was a freshman and he was a junior. I didn't want to keep staring at her and Louis so I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. "Do you want to take a picture for Instagram?" Paxton asked pointing over to a small secluded part of the school.

"Sure, why not?" I answered. I gave Paxton my phone when we reached the spot. The picture turned out great, and I knew that my followers and Kenzie would love it!

 The picture turned out great, and I knew that my followers and Kenzie would love it!

Then the first bell rang, and I knew that I had to get to my first period. "So, What's your first class?" Paxton asked. I pulled up the schedule that Mom sent to me a few weeks ago and it said that I had Acting 1. "I have Acting 1, what about you?" Paxton pulled out his phone and it took him a moment to find his schedule. "I have Physics, so I'll see you around!" he answered as he walked away.

As I walked to first period, I saw that Kenzie had the same class as I did, but when the second bell rang and the last person entered the classroom, I was shocked to discover that Y/n was in this class too.