Chapter Nine

Y/n's P.O.V.

For the rest of the day, Louis and I hardly said anything to each other, the only thing that we talked about was how many views we got on the video. Even though, I had uploaded the video during school hours, it still managed to get over 3,000 views and 150 likes. As I scrolled through the comments I saw that most of the comments were so far so good!

User1: This is so good! You go girl!

User 2: Don't let haters bring you down, Your awesome!

malina.weissman: Great job girl! You should be on The Voice!

Y/n.L/n: Thank you so much malina.weissman, I think I will try out for the voice!

But then, I watched as the hate comments started rolling in yet again...

User3: Just because you upload a cover song, it doesn't mean your good at singing

IluvDylanK: You think we'll go away because you uploaded fight song? Your wrong!

Kittylover35: You will never be a good singer, just die already!

I felt tears threaten to fall down my face, but I wiped them away. "Y/n don't listen to them, they want a reaction out of you, the best thing to do is not respond," Louis reminded me. "No Louis, I'm not gonna put up with these comments," I said as I responded back to Kittylover35's comment.

Y/n.L/n: Your just jealous, I will not stop singing!

Kittylover35: You are just saying, your probably crying to your mommy right now!

Y/n.L/n: Shut up!

Kittylover35: Just do it already! If you don't, I will!

"Okay, that's a threat!" I said. And I immediately reported those comments, but even after I reported the accounts, I began to feel very depressed. "Y/n don't listen to those comments, your amazing don't hurt yourself okay?" Louis begged. I could tell he was on the verge of tears. I wrapped my arms around him and we sat on the couch crying into each others shoulders.

"Promise me Y/n, promise me that you won't hurt yourself, I can't go through that," he whispered. "Okay, I won't hurt myself," I said. We embraced each other tighter, and I looked over at the clock, It was 3:30 school got out 15 minutes ago, and I knew that Louis had to go otherwise his parents would get suspicous about his whereabouts.

"You should probably get home before your parents call the cops," I smiled. "Okay, but promise me again that you won't try to hurt yourself," he promised. "I promise that I won't hurt myself," I said again. Louis grabbed his backpack and walked out the door. Even though Louis did his best to comfort me, I still felt depressed. I was going to keep my promise to Louis and now hurt myself, but I needed to get my emotions on camera through another song.

I slowly walked up the stairs and went back to the music room, and grabbed the guitar and started the video. "Hey guys, I've been reading your comments, and I don't appreciate the fact that your being rude. I'm going to be singing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, I hope you enjoy,"

When I uploaded the video, I hoped that whoever was telling me to hurt myself would leave me alone this time, but unfortunately, soon I would realize that haters don't go away that easily...

A/n: Alright guys, I want to warn you guys that from here on out, the chapters will go into darker themes including depression, I will post a warning for the darker chapters so you have been warned!