Chapter Six

A/n: Before this chapter begins I want to say that this chapter has hateful comments in this chapter one of them is darker then the others so, just a warning!

Y/n's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I didn't know if that comment was just to scare me, or if the troll who was watching my videos was waiting for the perfect moment to pounce. Most of the night I stayed up talking to Louis, he comforted me the best he could and I was glad to have him as a friend. I kept dozing off but the small notifications on my phone kept me awake and I kept rereading Louis' texts.

While I was awake, I looked through Dylan's Instagram, but the only thing that I saw he posted today was a picture of him at school. Sometimes I wondered why he got into a relationship with Kenzie. Kenzie and I used to be friends ever since we were little, but ever since the first day of summer, she stayed away from me and somehow Dylan caught her attention like a cat with catnip.

When the sun finally rose, I started getting ready for school and I decided to wear something that would boost my confidence...

When Louis picked me up, I fell asleep in the car in a little while, then I felt him gently shake me awake. "Y/n, it's time to wake up, " he whispered. "Honestly, I don't even want to go today I'm worried about that threat," I groaned as I stretched out my tired legs. "Well, we're already here so, you might as well try to have a good day okay?" he smiled slightly.

"Mmm, okay I'll try," I sighed. We got out of the car, and I started heading to first period. I sat next to Avi and soon the second bell rang and the teacher begun class. I occasionally looked over at Dylan and Kenzie who were blowing kisses to each other. "Mr. Kingwell, Ms. Breslaw, please pay attention," the teacher sighed. I quickly looked back to the front so they couldn't see that I was watching this gross display.

At lunch, I sat next to Louis and we tried to figure out what song to do next for YouTube, but I was worried that the troll would continue with the comments. "Did you block them a second time?" Louis asked. "Yeah, but they keep making new accounts, and the comments get meaner and meaner," I said showing him the comments on our video.

Louis has more of a chance in the music industry then you do!

Your just using Louis for clout!

Louis and Dylan can find girls that our better than you!

"Is this from the same account?" I nodded and I turned my phone around and saw another comment...

Your a talentless freak, you should kill yourself!

I tried my best to not cry in the cafeteria, so I ran to the bathroom. I was not gonna take it anymore, so instead of giving into the comments, I was going to chase the comments away by doing a cover that showed my confidence. While I was in the bathroom, I texted Louis.

Louis: Are you okay?

Y/n: Can we skip school?

Louis: Wait, what?

Y/n: I need to get of here

Louis: If my parents find out we ditched, they will take my car away for a month!

Y/n: I know, but we're not gonna get caught

Louis: How do you know that?

Y/n: We're gonna leave during passing period

Louis: I don't like this

Y/n: Please? I'll give you the last few pieces of pizza!

Louis: Your bribing me with food? You know I can't resist!

Y/n: Is that a yes?

Louis: Yes!

I got out of the bathroom and sat down next to Louis and we ate our lunch to avoid looking suspicious. When the bell rang, We walked out the cafeteria door and made our way to the parking lot. "I can't believe we're doing this!" I said when we got in the car. The moment we pulled out of the parking lot, the second bell rang and the fear of getting caught slipped away and I was excited to post my new cover on YouTube.

Is there life after love? Dylan Kingwell x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara