Chapter Fourteen

Dylan's P.O.V
I sobbed harder into Y/n's lightly clenched hand, and I was praying that she wake up and tell me that she wasn't going anywhere. Every one in a while, I kept looking up at her hoping that she was awake, but she never woke up. Until, I felt my hand being lightly squeezed, I let out a shaking breath wondering if Y/n was trying to wake up. Then, I saw her other hand slightly twitch.

I wiped away tears that were falling down my face and tried to take a deep breath, but I felt my throat tighten and it felt like I was choking. Then, I heard a small voice. "D-Dylan?" I looked over and saw that Y/n had woken up. I let out a small gasp and I lightly hugged her. "Oh Y/n, I'm so glad to see you!" I muffled into her shoulder. I felt her wrap her arms around me, and pulled me closer to her, I had never felt so relieved to see someone in my life.

"Where am I?" she asked when we pulled apart. "Your in the hospital, Louis and Malina found you in the bathtub with your wrists slit, they called 911 and now your in here," I answered gently grabbing Y/n's hand. "Why did you do that, Y/n? Why?" I sobbed. I felt her take my hand, and gently shushed me. "Everyone was putting so much pressure on me to kill myself, I tried to block them out, but after a while, I couldn't anymore," she answered sniffling slightly.

"Y/n, a lot of people out there care about you. Malina, Louis, your parents they all care about you," I said looking at her through my tear-filled eyes. "What about you? Do you care about me?" she asked. "Yes of course I care about you, just because we broke up doesn't mean that I don't care about you anymore," I answered. She started smiling and we embraced each other once again.  When we pulled apart, I looked down at Y/n's lips for a split second, and without a second thought, I kissed her for the first time.

I could tell Y/n was shocked by the kiss, but after a split second, I felt her kiss me back, and I could feel my heart start to melt slowly inside me, but I didn't care. When we pulled apart, Y/n looked a little confused. "Wait Dylan, aren't you and Kenzie still together?" she asked. I didn't care about Kenzie anymore, after that kiss, I only wanted Y/n. "Screw her, I don't want her anymore, I only want you," I answered pulling her into another kiss.