Chapter Three

Y/n's P.O.V.

I had spent most of my day trying to avoid Dylan as best as I could, but unfortunately that was hard to do because he was in almost every single one of my classes. The only class that he wasn't in, was choir. When the final bell rang, I ran out of the classroom like a ghost was at my heels and I didn't stop until I was in front of Louis's car.

"Are you okay? You look at little shaken up," Louis asked. "Yeah, I'm fine can we just go please?" I asked. He nodded and unlocked the car doors. As Louis pulled out of the parking spot, I saw Dylan and Kenzie holding each other close. I looked away in disgust, and looked down at my phone and scrolled through the comments on my last YouTube video before me and Dylan broke up.

It was a video of me and Dylan singing This is Gospel By Panic! At The Disco and the comments were so supportive! Well, most of them anyway...

User1. This was a cute video! I ship you and Dylan

User2. Yeah! You guys are cute together!

User3. They won't last, I'm sure of it! Dylan deserves someone better!

I wanted to say something to user3, but I knew that it wouldn't help. When Louis and I reached my house, I noticed that my parents weren't home despite the fact that they both worked from home. Then, I saw a note on the front door and I pulled it off to read it.

Dear Y/n,

Your mother and I got called out of town on a business trip, we'll be back in a week! Call us if there's a emergency hope you had a great first day!

Love you,

Mom and Dad

"So, what do you we do now?" Louis asked. "You can come in, now my parents won't complain about us making too much noise playing our music," I smiled as I unlocked the door. Louis and I climbed up to the stairs to the music room where my setup was. I also had a keyboard, a guitar, and a drum set. "So, what song were you thinking about doing a cover to?" Louis asked.

"I was thinking about singing Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift," I answered. "I like that song, she's a really good singer," he smiled grabbing the guitar that was resting up against the wall. I ran to my room and grabbed my camera and stand and got it setup while Louis tuned the guitar.

"I'm gonna change real quick, I'll be right back," I said. I rushed back to my room and changed into something that was more comfortable.

When I got back to the music room, I sat on a stool next to Louis and turned on the camera.

"Hey guys! Today I'm gonna be singing Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift and my friend Louis is going to sing along with me, I hope you guys enjoy!"

(Just imagine that your Tiffany and Louis is Future Sunsets)

In the end, the video turned out really great and almost immediately, it got a lot of comments!

User1. This song is amazing! You and Louis are amazing singers!

User2. I didn't know that Louis could sing!

User3. I think she has more of a chance with Louis, Dylan is taken honey!

User4. User3, leave her alone!

Malina Weissman: Girl, you and Louis are a great voice combo! You should do more covers together!

Y/n.L/n: thanks! We'll do more covers!

Louis.hynes: thanks, we're glad you guys enjoyed!

Louis and I spent the rest of the day working on homework while trying to figure out what song to do next. "I think we should do a Panic! At the Disco song," he suggested. As soon as he said that, I started having flashbacks, Dylan was a big fan of P!ATD and I was worried that if I started singing one of their songs I would start crying.

"Umm, could we do a James Bay one instead?" I asked. Louis looked up from his textbook and looked concerned. "Are you okay? You seem a little down," he said sitting next to me. "I'm just depressed because I still miss Dylan," I answered trying my best to not cry.

"I've never been in a relationship before, but I know that it sucks, but just know that if you need someone to talk to, you have me," he said gently grabbing my hand. I then started to feel slightly better.

"Thanks Louis, I needed that," I said as we softly embraced each other. "Anything for my friend," he muffled.

A/n: sorry that this was posted so late, I got busy and decided to stay up late and finish this! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! Goodnight!