His Beginning

"Are you ready?" Asked an old but kind maid. "Coming" said a shy and insecure boy. He closed his final suitcase and once he got it on it's wheels, he took one last look around the room that was once his. He remembered all the memories he had in this room.

Before he could get emotional, he pulled his suitcase downstairs to the car. "Have a safe trip Yozora." Said the maid as she smiled and patted the boy's head. "Thanks Lidia. I'll miss you."

They exchanges one last hug and it was longer than how they usually hugged. "Well I'm off to be a hero." Yozora said as he made a small smile as he waved his hand and put his last suitcase in the trunk of the limo.

"Are you ready Mr.Ōkami?" "Yeah Hubert, let's go." As he sat in the limo and put on his headphones and they drove to the airport.

*Several hours later*

"Hello Mr.Ōkami, welcome to Japan. I'll be taking you to UA so you can be fully registered" said a kind young woman. "Thank you."  As Yozora put on his iconic mask with a teddy bear icon on it. "I like your mask, it's very cute" said the woman smiling. "Thank you, let's go please."

*20 minutes later*

As Yozora got out of the car to enter the school, he looked around and let out a small chuckle. "This place is pretty big." "Welcome to UA High, I'm principal Nezu and we can't wait to have another hero in training" as a small mouse man standing next to a man who looks like he hasn't slept in days. "Thanks for having me. Can't wait to be a hero." Yozora said weakly.

"This is your homeroom teacher Mr. Aizawa. His teaching is incredible." "Welcome to UA." As Aizawa said while he's yawning. "Get your things and head to the dorm house with the "1-A" on it." "Ok then" as Yozora said while looking down. "See you on Monday" as Aizawa started to walk away to the 1-A  dorm.

"Don't worry even though he looks like he's homeless, he is an amazing hero and teacher. Well that's enough of me, have a great day" as he said while smiling and walking away.

"Thanks you too" Yozora said that so quietly that it sound like he mumbled the words.

As Aizawa was walking away, Yozora facepalmed himself. "Ugh great first impression Yozora." He thought as he looked at the 1-A dorm.

"It all starts now." He said to himself.

*Author's note: this is the first chapter so hopefully you enjoy it. Ok that's it, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER*