Chapter 1; Normal or not?

It was Friday morning and students were roaming in the hall way gossiping about the latest news about the famous boy group; Cresent's main dancer, Juyeon.

There stood a girl in the corner of the hallways, looking at the old pictures she taken for last prom.

"Did you heard about the news?"

"Yes, Juyeon broke up with her! He's single again!"

"Thanks god! I didn't like her at all. She didn't deserve to be with him anyway."

"Ikr. She's not pretty at all...."

Those words came in and easily went out her ears without caring at all.
All she was focusing was the pictures which were making her smile all ears.

"Ya! Kang Yoona! Mwohae?" Her dear friend, Ji Changmin was approaching her, holding his backpack while Ju Haknyeon, her another dear friend was also appraoching her, full of albums and photo cards in his arms.

Ju Haknyeon was known to be a big moonlight, fan of the group; Cresent. He would fight back to those who calls Cresent are bad and not talented.
He was probably one of the biggest fan of the talented rapper of the group, Kim Sunwoo.

While on the other hand, Ji Changmin was an easy-going guy, who knows nothing but dance. He was also a moonlight but not as much as Haknyeon who is always busy collecting photo cards and buying albums.

Changmin admired Juyeon for his dancing skills and learnt a lot from him. But after hearing the endless scandals and news about him, Changmin couldn't see himself being a fan of him but still support him on what Juyeon does.

For now, Changmin is whipped for Younghoon, the talented singer of the group after seeing many clips of him singing and dancing.

Kang Yoona, Ji Changmin and Ju Haknyeon were the best friends who were there for each other.

Yoona didn't like her friends fan-boying over them at first as she had no interest in the industry, plus the Cresent fans; moonlights were crazy over them.

But she let them be and supported on what they do,like how they supported on her love of photographing.

"Yoona yah! Did you hear the news?"
As soon as Haknyeon said it, the bell rang making the students rushed into their rooms.

Haknyeon was mentally swearing at the school bell as he was somehow excited to talk about the not-so-pleasant news.

"See you later, Changmin ah! Haknyeon ah! Class is going to start!"
"Eo?.....eo...see you later!" Haknyeon replied but still swearing at the bell.

Changmin quietly went to his class after softly patting Haknyeon's shoulder. Haknyeon dazed as he watched both of his friends went to their classes.

"Ya!! Ju Haknyeon!! Go to the class quickly!!"
Kim Sangyeon, who was the popular and smart kid at school before, now soon-to-be the school's owner shouted at Haknyeon who was lost in thoughts.

Haknyeon sheepishly smiled and quickly ran into his classroom while Sangyeon sighed at the sight he was seeing.

Sangyeon walked back to the office after making sure all the kids (who only has a few age gaps with him) went into their classes.

"Ting!"

Sangyeon opened his phone and read through the text. Then, he quickly ran towards the gates, rushing to meet someone.

Two hours later,

"Class dismissed! Lunch break, guys!"
"Ne."

As the class finished, the students were back on the morning topic and was in their own world.

"Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Cresent in the whole world." Yoona said to herself as she passed through the crowd.

Minutes later, she found herself staring at the humming bird which usually comes around that time to that one place near the canteen.

She was observing it very carefully with the camera in the hands. She could tell the it was the same bird as it had a little orange spot on its back, only visible if you observes enough.

Suddenly she heard a sharp laughter.
"What is she doing?"
"I don't know."
"She's always like that.Don't mind her."

Voices were heard but she just focused on the bird to get the perfect shot. She tried to squeeze the shutter but the bird flew away on the last second.

"Anyone wants cigarettes?"
Yoona looked up as soon as she recognized the voice.

It was Mina.....Song Mina and her group of friends. They were leaning over the art club's wall, smoking cigarettes.

Yoona could recognize Mina, Jimin and a few others. The school's infamous bad girls.

"Yoona! Mwohae?" Mina wore a thick make up which whitewashed her face, making her look like a real life ghost.
"Nothing" She replied as she walked fast enough to get away from them.

"Doesn't seem like nothing..." Jimin's voice was heard vividly as Yoona passed through the art club.

Yoona quickly looked at her phone as it beeped.

"Mianhae! Yoona ah! I'm in the library with Mr.Hwang!"

Changmin sent the message in their group chat.

"What the heck are you doing with him? You squrriel!"

She sent him back as she heard Mina voice which was calling her to join smoking with them. After managing to lose them, she sat down on the bench in the school garden.

"Reorganizing the book shelves. Lame af......I wonder how Kevin did before he moved back to Canada. He acted like it was nothing difficult."

"Changmin ah....you know you and Kevin are different, right?"

Haknyeon dissed Changmin while he got the chance to do.

"Yeah....sucks to be me...."
Changmin gagged back while Yoona watched the fight ghosting in the chat.

"How about you, Haknyeon? Where are you?" Yoona asked.

"I'm in the canteen, stuffing my face with food."

"You're still in the canteen???" Changmin asked.

"Yeah....Was there time Canteen was closed before?"

"You pig, I just met with that Bong Jaehyun from your class and he told me that they were going to compete!"
Changmin replied quickly.

"What are your talking about- Wait! Sports hall-  oh my food! I forgot about it! Bye! See you later!" Haknyeon sent quickly and went offline.

"See you later after school, Yoona yah!"
"Eung. Changmin ah!"

+×+

End of the chapter~

This is the introduction of the book!
Hope you enjoy it!

I think I will update once a week cuz I don't have much drafts yet.

Thanks for reading this!

The show must go on.