Chapter 10; Assembly Hall

I was at the rage of becoming a zombie as I headed towards the assembly hall, not alive but still walking.

As I stepped into the hall, I found myself in a sullen atmosphere like everyone else. We were called to be scolded.

I scoffed as I sat down near Choi Seunghyun, the infamous trouble maker of our year. You would always hear at least three complaints about him from KyungHee Ssaem every single day.

He smirked at me as he noticed. "Don't worry kitten, I did nothing this time."  I grinned in amusement as he winked.

I shook my head in disbelief as I looked around. He and I used to hang out when we were young but we grew distant after all these years.

Everyone stopped talking as we heard a tap on the microphone from the stage. We all shifted our attention to it, looking at the old man, who was the owner of the school. Besides him, Lee Sangyeon, the future owner and son of the man stood still with a stern expression on his face.

"Since you all know why you're here," Mr. Joel, the old man cleaned his throat knowingly. I glanced at Haknyeon and Changmin who were just sitting just seven rows in front of me, I grinned as I saw both of them shivered, scared of what he's capable of. 

"I will go straight to the issue. I'm extremely disappointed by the events of Monday night." He said.

That night was, indeed, one of the most miserable nights I've ever had. The school ball events were doing not bad until someone brought alcohols with no permission.

It went downhills from that moment causing almost all of students drunk except a few. It was a disaster seeing everyone around you drunk, not knowing what to do.

"What could have been a wonderful evening was spoiled by the two bra- students who clearly have no respect for the others."

Seunghyun leaned towards me and whispered: "Like a LOT of vomiting."

I didn't pay that much attention to what he said afterwards as my mind kept going back to the 39 hours earlier, taking pictures of the amazing boy group.

I glanced at the stage behind Mr. Joel. Instead of those old red curtains, I found myself seeing the certain five males performing on the stage as the fireworks fly in the sky, with the support from the moonlights down the stage.

"The good news are," Is as brought back to the reality as he continued. "that we found the culprits and they will be punished as the year goes on. I certainly don't want to see no more trouble causing in the school." Seunghyun snickered.

"Also we will have to rethink about the upcoming events if this is what going to happen in the future."

Chatter and mutters were heard in the hall. Clearly not stopping in any second as it got louder and louder. As the teachers tried to shush the students, I took my chance to scan at the crowd, trying to find the particular two.

Song Mina and Kwan Jimin weren't there.

"We will be discussing about your future today." Kwanghee Ssaem announced to the class as he wrote the words: Future, on the board.

Seunghyun threw a tiny paper airplane at him while his back was facing us. Rather than getting angry at him, he just simply stepped on it, not caring at all.

"You may or may not realize it yet but you all have to make decisions which will be affecting the rest of our lives. While it doesn't seem that much a great de- San, put your phone down, please. Thank you. And while it doesn't seem that much a great deal now, one day soon, I promise it will."

Someone made a sound of a sad trumpet being played from the back making all of us chuckle.

Just before he could continue, a knock on the door could heard. "Come in."
Revealing Jimin and Mina with Sangyeon behind them, nodding.

"Sit down," He gestured them. "Now, we've been talking about our futures. Want to share what you have in mind with us?" He asked at Mina who just sat down.

"President"

Ssaem sighed as he scratched his head. "It's not the time to joke around. I can send you back to the office if you continue."

"Um....What if I want to be a DJ?"
"Well, do you?"
"I dunno"

I remembered the way she looked at me on Monday night, when I caught her putting those alcohol on the tables. I could still feel the panic from that day.

"Well... It's good to follow your dream but you need a decent grades first."
"Those jobs don't accuire those 'decent grades'." She said quoting her hands. "They just care about how much you know about those beats. And I know a tons of those."

He nodded. As he was about to ask another student, Jimin chimed in," You should ask Kang Yoona. Cuz she's proper clever."

Ssaem raised an eyebrow at her and truned his attention to me. "Any career plans?"
I bit inside of my cheeks as I wasn't used to the attention from everyone. "I don't know sir.."

"Yes, you do! You're always walking around, taking pictures of us with that stupid camera." Those words made my heart sank, especially with the roar of laughter from the room.

"Well, at least she's an eye on her future career. Anyways, let's get back to the books. Where were we last week? Right, the flood rates....." Mumbling, he started writing notes on the board, a book on his one hand.

I looked down, copying the notes but as I heard a chair scrape, I couldn't concentrate anymore especially when I could feel the class staring at me.

Then I heard a voice on my neck. So low that I could barely hear.
"I know it was you."

+×+
Holy smokes! I hope you enjoyed this. I really liked my writing in this one cuz it seemed kinda improved.

But at the same time, I felt terrible cuz I couldn't change what (Mr.) Kwanghee said and felt like I was copying the whole book. *Sighs* 😭😭😭😭

I swear my mood swings are getting so bad that one second I write, fine. One second later, I deleted what I just wrote. 👁️👄👁️

Hope you're having a good day/night sweethearts 💞🌠.