Chapter 2; Am I dreaming?

As the school finished, Yoona, Haknyeon and Changmin were walking side by side talking about stuffs.

"Did you see the fan blog? Yoona yah?Fan blog? Juyeon is single again! Oh my gosh....I can't believe it!" Haknyeon exclaimed as he talked about the news.

"Also who are you interested in Cresent? Sunwoo? Juyeon? Younghoon? Hyunjae?
Just imagine Yoona with Juyeon! It's going to be so awesome!"

As soon as Haknyeon said it, Yoona's effortless digested face was funny enough for Changmin to giggle at.

"What the heck are you talking about?...."
"Don't you know? Juyeon said that his ideal type is-"

"Yes, someone who is amazingly pretty which is out of this world that looks like a n alien!" Yoona ended with a smile.
Haknyeon looked at her with straight face with Changmin snorted.

"Shut up with your nonsense, Haknyeon....." Yoona said while grabbing both of the boys' arms.

"Also what are we going to do next Sunday? It's Yoona birthday." Changmin said.
"How about we spend the night watching movies like how we three used to do when we were kids?" Changmin added.

Those memories flashed back to Yoona and she smiled thinking about how three of them used to spend their childhood with no worries at all.

"We are too old for that now, aren't we?.." Yoona answered it in a small tone and Changmin nodded after a while.

"How about we just go to that pizza house at the corner of the street?" Yoona said.

"Are you crazy? It's your 18th birthday! It's a special day and we need to celebrate well! Let's go to the school party! And rock the stage!" Haknyeon said with excitment, trying to bring up the mood.

Yoona looked at Changmin after thinking for a while. Changmin nodded at her that he was fine with whatever.

"Okay then. Let's go!"
"Yayyyyy!! Woohoo!!" Haknyeon shouted happily.

After saying goodbye to Haknyeon, Changmin and Yoona walked to their houses.

Both of their houses were near to each other as they have been friends since childhood, not like Haknyeon who moved from Jeju do island ten years ago.

"Yoona yah! You're back!''
It was Yoona father, Kang Hyungmin.
"Ne. Appa!" She said as she went inside the house and stepped into the living room.

Yoona saw her father with a pile of files which were probably law files as her father is a lawyer.

She opened her laptop and started doing her essays after a while in the living room.

'Ting!'

A notification from her phone!
She looked at the phone and saw that it was an email.

She went upstairs to her room, thoughts flying in her head after seeing the email id.

It was from Lee Hyunjae. The famous and talented singer of Cresent.

The freaking Lee Hyunjae!!!
Or the freaking Lee Jaehyun!!!!

Eventhough she wasn't that much a fan of them, she still knew who they were and their songs due to her best friends.

But it was still impossible to be emailed by him. Not even the Cre.ker Entertainment, their agency but Lee Hyunjae, himself.

She opened the email and read it through quietly.

It just didn't make sense even after reading many times through the email again and again.

-

Lee Hyunjae was a popular sunbae at school who would get letters packed up in his locker every single day when he was at school.

He was nice and seemed to have many friends. He just liked singing more than any other boy in the school at that time.

He was two years ahead of her and he finished school when she was still the freshman of highschool. There's no way he would remember her out of all people.

-

Dear Yoona,....you might not remember me but.....

What does he mean by not remembering him?....He is now the member of the world famous boy group Cresent.......

Yoona read the email again and sighed for the nth time today.

Her friends, Haknyeon and Changmin, especially Haknyeon would explode if they knew she got a private message from Cresent's Lee Hyunjae.

Yoona sighed deeply after trying to piece everything what is going on right now.

2 days later'

It was Sunday morning and three of them decided to meet up at the music shop where it serves food surprisingly.

"Chanhee ah! We're here!" Changmin happpily greeted  Chanhee as they say down at their usual place, near the window.

"You're here? The usuals?" Chanhee asked with a bright smile, which is one of his charms. Changmin nodded.

"Guys! Cresent just dropped a bunch of pictures of Instagram! They look so good!" Haknyeon exclaimed as he saw them.
"I can't wait for their comeback!! How do they even manage to work when they are having some tours."

"Younghoon looks so good in this picture. The handcuffs....... Sunwoo looks so good too! omg....his eye....
Juyeon! Woah..He is rocking that look. Hyunjae looks so good with......."

Yoona couldn't hear the rest what Haknyeon said as she heard the name, Hyunjae. She still didn't know what to do with the situation. And she only has two days left to reply back as the concert is going to start five days later.

"Gosh....I want to marry him! Sun-
yah! Yoona ah! Kang Yoona!" Haknyeon snapped Yoona out of her thoughts as he saw her lost in thought.

"You okay?"
"Eo?....yes! What were you saying?"
"I was saying how I wanted to marry Sunwoo- never mind! How's Juyeon in this picture?" Haknyeon asked as he showed Yoona, Juyeon's pic with his blue hair.

Not going to lie, Yoona couldn't stop staring at Juyeon as he looked so good.
Too bad he had such rumors going around him.

"I would love him with bald."
"Huh? What did you say?"
"I said I would love to see Juyeon with bald hair." Yoona repeated what she said while Haknyeon looked at her with such an expression. Changmin was cackling at the side.

° ° ° ° °

End of chapter~
Yeah....I know I forgot to update yesterday. I forgot. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it!

Tell me about your thoughts!
Especially about Hyunjae's offer. What do you think he said to her?

Also, the teaser photos are crazy!!!
Skssksksksk I can't wait for the comeback.

Thanks for reading this book!
See you in the next chapter! Love ya~

The show must go on.