Chapter 8; The Concert

The door creaked open, a noise I had never seen before tore through the walls.

Unbelievable.....

The boys went out to the loud crowd cheering for them. They waved their hands to the fans so happy. The fans waved their banners, eyes brimming with tears.

I hid behind a pole, crouching down and took snaps of the boys with the background of a purple sky, shining the boys visuals.

As I took the pictures, the excitment was still in my heart. I felt someone brush past my shoulder. I looked up, expecting the stage manager about to scold me to go away. However, he wasn't there.... It was Juyeon.

The screams from the crowd became louder and louder after he joined the boys.
Juyeon slipped an arm around Hyunjae smiling bright to the crowd.

As I zoomed in, I noticed something....
Hyunjae's expression.., eventhough it hasn't exactly changed, it went strangely tight, and his smile darken.

"Okay! It's enough!" The manager spoke into the microphone, hearing the groans from the fans, even the boys.

-

I was extra nervous as I had never been to a concert in my whole life. I had watched concerts from youtube and had heard some experiences from my "dear friends" , who had forgotten about my 18th birthday which they were so excited about.....

Anyways, I was standing at the side of the stage. An ocean of fans, the pumping music was building up the tension real quick.

The music started playing and the boys came in positions.
"Are you ready Songdo!!!!!" Sunwoo shouted form the microphone, receiving the loud response from the fans.

The song started and the boys started performing No Air, their 1st digital hit song. And followed by Keeper, Reveal and Giddy up.

As the concert went on, the boys went around the runaway as they hughfived with the crowd, blowing kisses. Younghoon even started a huge crowd wave 🌊.

The boys then sat down in a row, vibing Make or break as everyone in the building mouthed the words, giving me goosebumps.

They started playing some games where Hyunjun lost and had to do the penalty. They even joked around.

"So how's everyone doing?" Hyunjae shouted gaining the attention. "You know this is Younghoon hyung and my hometown,right?" He said pointing at the big banner reading "Jinsum high school loves Lee Hyunjae!!!!"

While Younghoon pointed at "Seokang High school loves Kim Younghoon!!!"
The boys brusted out into laughter as the banners were sort of fighting who loves who more. The time passes quickly as the concert was so fun.

-

A group of VIP fans came into the backstage to celebrate the after party. It was almost half past 10 and the curfew was 11 p.m. I didn't want to leave to be honest but I won't get home in time if I stayed any longer.

"Hey Yoon", Hyunjae appeared hair sweaty from the concert. A glimpse of his smile he gave me during the concert came back to me. In front of the thousands of people, that smile was only meant for me.

(Gurl, you're whipped..)

"Aren't you staying for the party?" He asked noticing me about to leave.
"Yeah, I should be heading home... But the concert was awesome! I got chills"

"Thanks, but I was really hoping you stayed. This is the fun part." I glanced at the room. Hyunjun was dancing to BTS's songs with the fans recording and cheering for him.

"Maybe just a few snaps?..."
"That's the spirit!" Hyunjae cheered, "In fact, I prepared-"
"This is the photographer I suppose"

The voice came behind me, I recognized it straight away from countless videos I had watched with the boys of him.
"Ju, This is Yoona." Hyunjae introduced me with a sigh.
"I'm Juyeon." He introduced me as if he wasn't world famous.

"Hi!"
"You're not leaving, aren't you?"
"I was thinking-"

"Listen," He said loud enough for anyone to hear. "This is an after-party,right? From what I hear, you're a special guest." His gaze upon me, making me nervous to say anything. "Stay"

I gripped it hard the can of cola which he gave me. I nodded. Juyeon smiled wide at me until he went back into the crowd.

As I put back my bag on the table, I thought about my dad falling asleep on the couch, waiting for me. That's probably the best case scenario....

"Coming through!!!" A wild cat appeared from the doorway, riding a skateboard into the crowd.

"What the-" Younghoon stood up from the sofa, "Careful Hwall!!!" He shouted at the boy who was mecheviously smirked.

I took out my camera, being amused by the situation.
Snap- Younghoon chasing Hyunjun into the crowd
Snap- Hyunjun laughing at Sunwoo who was shouting in surprise
Snap- Hyunjae and Juyeon who was standing together but facing different ways
Snap- Juyeon and a VIP fan, who was about to fly up to the moon as they were dancing in the ballroom

Snap, snap, snap, snap.

"Hey!" I felt someone touched my shoulder. I truned around to see the boy, the one who I met this afternoon.

"Hey! Eirc? Is that right?" He nodded with a smile. "I was expecting to see you at the concert, not this after party. But fancy seeing you here." He winked.

I glanced back at the ballroom and decided to go somewhere else to talk with Eric. He was such a sweetheart. An adorable energetic boy that I want to take inside emu pocket. I really love the fact he makes sure he doesn't make me bored but who would?

As we talked, we walked back to the main area. I looked into the crowd, then I saw a familiar figure.

"You know! There's something I had been wanting to tell you since we met today." Youngjae continued talking.

"Sangyeon sunbaenim?.." I furrowed my eyebrows. It was him, broad shoulders, pink hair, black suit that he usually wore on school events. I tried to look at the person once again to make sure it was him but he was already gone.

"Youngjae ah, Wait a minute. I need to make sure something." I patted his shoulder as I walked to the direction he went.

I bumped into someone as I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going.
"Ouch. Look where you're going, you wench." I looked up, was ready to apologise.

"You...who are you?.."

+×+
I'm so sorry about the two days late update 😔💕. I just literally wrote it today and yesterday.

But I hope you all are doing well, lovelies ❣️✌️.