Chapter 9; Surprise Suprise

You have got to be kidding me...

"I'm asking you, who are you??" She asked again, raising her voice this time.
"I'm sorta...urm..." I looked around to see if Eric was there to back me up but no, he was talking with Juyeon in the worst timing at all costs.

"A photographer?" I said with a sheepish smile. Seriously why does it have to be her  out of everyone else....

She looked at me, scanning me up and down, making me uncomfortable as she continued. "So, you're close with... Juyeon?"

I pointed at myself, shocked. I scoffed, "Me? No way. We just met for God's sake."
"Just seem like you two knew each other..."

She was in fact, standing too close to me that I could see how well she did to the foundation and the precise of her eyebrows are. Damn.. she's really good at makeup  insecurities are coming up

Suddenly, as if someone turned off the bitchy personality type of hers, she smiled, taking out of her hand which had been on her hip the whole time.

"I'm Soojin", I shook her hand, saying my name with hesitation. "Glad to meet you!"

"So...urm.. you're dating with Juyeon, then?"

"Yeah", She said, glancing briefly over my shoulder. The smile was still on her but it had been gone in her eyes.

"Hey guys!" Hyunjae appeared holding a piece of bread in his hand and a towel hanging on his shoulder.

"Everything's alright here?"
"Yeah I'm getting to know your photographer!" Soojin answered, her head tilted.

"You guys want food?" Hyunjae asked with his toothless smile. "I should go now actually."

"You probably have school tomorrow, of course." Soojin said. "Unless the school turned into convent in one year." Hyunjae said with a laugh which Soojin didn't find delightful at all.

"I actually need to head home now. It was since meeting you tho." I said glancing at Soojin who walked away after faking a smile.

"You don't have to leave just because of her y'know." Hyunjae said watching her go. "It wasn't because of her. I want to spend time with my dad on my birthday."

"Wait- it's your birthday?!" Hyunjae asked with his mouth wide open. I laughed at his expression and nodded.

"Oh my gosh! Happy birthday!!! You should had told me sooner! Then I could buy you a present! I mean my presence is a present already but-" I laughed at his joke.

"Seriously, Happy birthday!" Hyunjae said with a tiny pout as we walked towards the door. "I shouldn't have asked you to come here instead of celebrating it with your family and friends." He said giving me a hug.

"It's okay! I had fun today and it was amazing. Thank you." I replied opening the main door as it creaked loudly.

Hyunjun spotted me from the table and shouted goodbye, followed by Younghoon and Eric. Juyeon who was besides Soojin waved his hand. "Goodbye YoYo." He mumbled.

I waved hands at the guys as I walked away. As I was walking to the parking lots, I realized I didn't see Sunwoo at all after Hyunjun did his stunt.

As I was wondering while I walked, I didn't realize someone was following me. As soon as I did, I tried to run but he already closed my eyes with force leaving me with no vision to see. I tried to fight back but he was strong. Wait no, they were strong.

"Get off me!!!" I tried to scream as I struggled. Suddenly, I got my vision back. Looking around I found myself in a van, Sunwoo and Haknyeon sitting next to me.