M: Chen Guiren

AN: This chapter is unedited cause I'm tired and I've got school work to do so... yeah~

*****

The day he met Chen Guiren, he punched the boy in the face.

It wasn't the best way to introduce themselves but Yibai would never regret his decision to do this. When else, when time passed and this annoying person pestered him endlessly, would he ever get another chance like this?

Besides, he deserved it.

***

It was the weekend by the time Yibai found the time to go to the gym that Yangru had suggested. The trip there was uneventful, despite all the energy of those around him. The people around him were excited about something or another but Yibai just found it annoying and drowned them out with his headphones.

Upon arrival, the beta looked around, quickly finding the gym nearby one of the heavily crowded streets. He wasn't sure how to feel about that, both dreading the notion of having to talk to people often and mildly hopeful that he wouldn't have to deal with anyone annoying.

As expected, the now hiring sign was out front but to his surprise, there was no one else there. When he saw how close they were to the main street, he was thinking he'd have to deal with a bunch of other interviewee's yet the place was dead quiet.

If not for the signs up front, he might have assumed the place was closed.

Yet when he stepped inside, he quickly realized why the place was empty.

"What do you mean he's not here yet!? He said 11:30 am and yet he dares to be late?!"

From within, a young man could be seen with his back to the down. Hair as black as night shook as he shouted, his voice echoing through the gym.

"How dare he make so many demands from me and yet brazenly chose not to show up?" He snapped, slamming his hand on the receptionist's desk. The person behind the desk, a smaller teen, shivered as he pressed in close. "Give me his number."

"S-sir, I can't give out privat-"

The desk was swept clean as the hooligan's arm dashed away all the items. The receptionist flinched, looking terrified.

Yibai, who had been standing silently, scowled.

"Are you going to continue standing there like a yapping dog all day or will you move?" He snapped, gaining the attention of the young man. Yibai really didn't want to get involved but he couldn't stand people like this. Making trouble just because they were the consumer.

Bright red eyes glared at him, his handsome features marred by his scowl.

To be stared down so intensely by a stranger, one would think they were enemies. Yet Yibai didn't even flinch, instead rolling his eyes at the teen.

"Troublesome." He muttered, moving past him to talk to the receptionist. Seeing her shiver, he came to realize why they were looking for a replacement. This girl looked seconds away from quitting right then and there.

Yibai opened his mouth to speak, only to find the troublesome young man closing in on him. Red to grey, they stared at each other.

"What did you call me?" He snarled. Yibai thought he caught a whiff of something but wrote it off as nothing.

"Did I stutter?" He snapped back, his tone drawl and uninterested. "Do you wish for me to define the words I used?"

"Who are you calling a dog?!"