Swimming (Spot Conlon x reader)

Based of 1992 Spot Conlon

  It was a boiling hot summer day as you sat on the dock with Spot, hand around your waist watching the Brooklyn Boys jumping into the water. You had attempted to cool your self off a bit by pulling your hair up in a ponytail. Spot didn't normally like when you did that cause, you were normally doing other things when your hair was up like that... (anyways)

" It is so hot out today" you complained.

"Thanks for stating the obvious  doll." He said sarcastically, you rolled your eyes and swatted his chest slightly.

" But seriously Spot, you boys can take off your shirts and basically everything except your underwear and society will accept it, but with girls  oh goodness, so help God if you see our knees.." you were cut off  by Spot

"Wouldya stop complainin, cause you know I'd rip ya clothes right off" you blushed at the comment and looked at your feet that dangled off the dock.

" You're lucky none of ya boys were around to hear that" you said in a sharp whisper.

"I don't care if the whole world knows" he stated back. You swatted his chest again, but leaned into him.

"Whatcha say we forget this whole conversation, and go for a swim? Huh?" Spot already had his shirt off, but you weren't sure if you wanted all the Brooklyn Boys watching you with just your wrap over your chest and bloomers. Plus you've never told Spot, but you never learned how to swim.

" So, you comin in or not doll, you were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even notice Spot had already jumped in off the dock.

" I-I.. dunno if I want all these Brooklyn Boys lookin at me Spot" you say

"Yea, well if they do, I'll soak 'em." you chuckeld, looked around and began to undress yourself, until you were just in the undergarments. Spot whistled as you took your hair down. And you just rolled your eyes. Hesitantly you jumped in, you quickly found Spot and held onto him, legs around his waist.

"Don't you know howda swim doll?" You bit your lip and shook your head no. You moved your head away so you couldn't see the look on his face until he moved it back and said

"That's fine doll, just means you'll have to hold on" He have you a passionate kiss on the lips when you heard the Brooklyn Boys howling and whistling, you burying your head into Spots neck

"Beat it or I'll soak all youse!" Spot barked . Then he turned back and gave you yet another passionate kiss.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n Uhm, so I don't know how to properly do dialogue so don't come at me, sorry