Tired ( Jack x Reader)

Modern AU
1992 Jack though haha

It was an extremely hot summer day as you drive home from work. You got off early but had to go in early. To technically it was a normal day that started early. (If that makes sense). You pulled into your garage turned off the full blast a/c and stopped the car. You got into your house, that you recently moved into with your husband (Jack, obviously). You went in and turned down the air conditioning, lower than you normally keep it. You yawned as you got some water from the kitchen and walked into your bedroom. You turned the fan on high, and changed out of your work clothes just into a sports bra and spandex shorts. You climbed into bed, scrolling through your phone a bit before realizing you are cold!

You walked to your closet and grabbed a fuzzy blanket out and wrapped yourself in it. (A/n please tell me I'm not the only person who also does this) you cuddled up and almost instantly fell asleep.

Jack's POV
I pulled into the garage, opening the door to our house. Our house I've always loved that word.

"Y/n I'm home!" I shouted, no answer. I walk into our room. Seeing her fast asleep, I smile. She looks so peaceful. I decide change out of my work clothes, and just into some shorts. I climb in next to her, putting my arm around her waist, I begin to kiss her.

Your POV
I felt lips against my neck, I turned to see Jack. He kisses me on the cheek.

"You missed." I said still a bit groggy pointing to my lips.

"Oh! Well excuse me then." He says giving me a few passionate kisses on my lips. I pulled away, looking back to where I was before. Jack spooning me, he still continued to kiss me neck. He reaches my sweet-spot and I throw my head back.

"You like that?" He asks smugly. You nod unable to form words. He flips you over so he's on top of you.

"Ja-ack.. not today." You say he eyes you up and down.

"Seriously Jack." You say he kisses you a bit more then lays back down beside you. You turn towards him as he pulls you close.

"Thank you." You whisper

"I'd never force you to do anything you wouldn't want to." He says kissing the top of your head. You both end up falling asleep in each other's presence.