Dancing ( Jojo x Reader)

After a long selling day you head back to the Lodge with Race, Albert and JoJo (your best friends). Jojo was now teaching you a new dance move, which involved a dip. Albert had tried to teach you this before but accidentally dropped you, he felt terrible and didn't want to hurt you again. So you convinced Jojo to teach you. Everything was going well until he dipped you, you slipped and fell Jojo attempted to catch you but it ended up with both of you on the ground him on top of you...

I felt my back hit the ground and then another pressure on my chest, I opened my eyes to see Jojo on top of me.  

" Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!.." Jojo says quickly trying to get up, which makes his lips end up on mine. Of course we both pull away quickly and are both blushing a deep red. 

"Well dang, didn't know we was doin all that" Race gestures to us and Jojo and I scramble to get up. Finally on out feet Jojo stumbles to get his words out,

"N-noo, i-it.." Jojo stutters

"It was an accident" you say finishing for Jojo. Race and Albert make eye contact and just shrug and keep walking. We stay a bit behind them when Jojo stops.

" I really, wasn't trying to do that y/n, it truly was an accident." Jojo says making complete eye contact with you.

" I know Jojo! Don't worry about it, it was an accident-" you were cut of by Jojo saying

"But this wasn't" He says putting a hand on your cheek, he almost kisses you before he stops to say 

" No, no, no! I am so sorry, I have no clue where that came from, or what came over me." he says looking like he's mentally kicking himself.

"Jojo, we've been lifelong friends, do you know how many of these Newsies have tried to kiss me" you say gesturing to Albert and Race.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to be one of those. Im sorry.." He comments

"Jojo, you do not have to  apologize for your feelings! I.." you couldn't think of anything else to say so you got on your tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Better?" you asked.

"Better." Jojo stated blushing a bit. You both caught up with Albert and Race, finishing your walk home, you noticed Jojo never stopped smiling all night.