Defeat ( Crutchie x Reader)

So here is one from the Broadway musical! Hehe enjoy

You decided you weren't going to go to the Lodging House until the sun had set. You were just about to to walk out of the house when you a loud knock on the door. You open it to see Jack helping Crutchie.

"Wha-What happened Jack?" You ask as you hear Crutchie groan in pain. Jack walks in the door as you shut it behind them.

"Where can I put 'em?" Jack asks

"No... I'm ok." Crutchie says again. You can tell he's in pain.

" Follow me " you say walking towards your bedroom. You open the door as Jack helps Crutchie sit on your bed and lay down.

" Some scabs decided to get on him." Jack said. You felt tears forming in your eyes, clearly Jack noticed.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok y/n. I brought him here cause I knew you could give him some medical attention he might need." Jack said putting a hand in your shoulder.

" Is there anything I can get to help?" Jack asks. You pull yourself together knowing you have to to stay strong for him.

"Can you get me some bandages, cloth and then I believe there is a tube of medicated cream in the cabinet above the sink in the bathroom." You say as Jack nods and walks into the other room. You walk
back into your room seeing Crutchie trying to get up.

"What on earth are you doing?!" You ask

" I'm fine, I promise. It's not as bad as it looks." He says. You walk near him and help him lay back down

"Crutchie you are not ok, and it's ok to not be ok." You say, Jack walks back in with all of the supplies you asked for.

"Anything else I can help you with y/n?" Jack asks.

" I don't believe so, and if you're leaving please stop by for dinner, I'll make a big batch of whatever I'm making. Invite some of the other boys too." You say as Jack leaves.

" Will do miss y/n." Jack says. You walk over to Crutchie and begin to wipe the blood off of his face and arms. He flinched at some of your touches, so you try to be as careful as possible. You put some of the cream in his forming bruises and open cuts, you could tell Crutchie didn't like the smell. He crinkled his nose as soon as you opened the tube.

" I know, I know it smelled bad but, I promise you it will help." You say as you give him a weak smile and he closes his eyes. You begin to apply the ointment as he flinches a bit. You start with a scratch that you notice travels up his shirt.

" Crutchie?" You ask

"Hmm?" He says quietly

" I-I need you to take off your shirt. To get the the rest of the scratch." You say blushing a bit at the comment. You two have been dating for three months and you've never seen him without a shirt on. Well, I guess today's the day, not the ideal situation but it'll do. Without a word Crutchie began unbutton his shirt, he shrugged it off handing it to you as you set it on the table in your room. You turned back around and immediately gasped.

"C-Crutchie, how did you get all of these scars?" You say absentmindedly tracing  a few in his chest. He laughs a bit as you pull your hand away.

"Well first off, that tickles." You laugh some. " And second, just perks of being a gimp." He says as your smile fades.

" Crutchie. I'm so sorry." You say

"Ahh, don't be I've gotten used to it by now." He says

"You shouldn't have to be." You say grabbing his hand and sitting down next to him. He brings his other hand up to your cheek, you smile into his touch.

" I... I love ya y/n." Crutchie says. You two have never used that word before love.

" Y-you l-love me?" You ask hesitantly.

" y/n. I have loved you since the day we've met, I just didn't know if you felt the same. I wanted to save this first time for someone special." Crutchie says as a tear runs down your face.

" Whats wrong beautiful?" Crutchie asks as he sits up, leaning against the headboard of your bed.

" Nobody's ever said that to me before. I.. I love you too Crutchie." You say as you climb in next to him. He puts his bandaged arm around you giving you a kiss on the top of your head.