Les go get help (part 3)

I wasn't gonna do a 3rd part but the lovely newsies_fan123 asked if I could and here it is

Jacks POV

I was pissed to say the least. I saw y/n on the ground screaming in pain. Bruises ran down from just below her eye down to her chest.

"Jack.." she cries out. I immediately rush over I lightly run my finger over the bruises forming all over her

" I am going to kill them." I mutter

"I-it hurts Jack." Y/n stutters as I call Race and Henry.

"I know it does y/n Race and Henry are gonna take ya back to the House. I'll be there soon, I just gotta take care of somethin."  I say. She grabs my hand

"I love ya y/n." I say still holding her hand

"I love you too Jack." She replies. Henry picks her up,

"Race run and get Katherine. Tell her y/n's been badly hurt and she needs medical attention at the house. I'll be back as soon as I can." Race nods and runs off

"Albert, your with me. Let's go." I say, Albert nods as we head towards the direction Oscar ran in.

Time skippp

" You could've killed her!!" I shoved Oscar into a wall .

"Yeah well I didn't, I spared her ya know why?" Oscar asks. I send a punch to his eye. He grabs me by the collar of my shirt as Albert stepped into pull Oscar off of me. Albert pinned him on the ground.

" Give me one good reason why we shouldn't kill you right here. Right now!" Albert shouted into Oscars ear. Silence.

"SAY SOMETHING YA DUMBASS." I yell. Pulling Oscar up off of the ground grabbing his neck.

"L-lemme say something Kelly." Oscar says.

"Speak then" I say.

"Y-you're sister.." I wrap my hand around his neck a bit tighter.

"You're sisters a good kisser Kelly." Oscar says blatantly. That was it. I gave him a punch to the face. Then a knee to the groin making him double over. I push him over than begin kicking him in the stomach until I see blood coming from his mouth.

"Jack?! JACK!" I hear someone yell.

"Jack you're gonna kill 'em!!" Albert says. I keep kicking him in the stomach, as I feel Albert pull me off of him. I turn looking at Oscar bleeding out of his mouth. I leave him there. Then Albert and I run back to the Lodge.

Time skip

"She's not doing well Jack." Katherine says. I hold my head in my hands as Katherine rubs my back.

"Katherine?" I ask

"Hmm?" She answers

"I killed Oscar..." I said blatantly

"Wh-what?" She asks

" He's the one who hurt y/n! I-I killed him." I say. Katherine doesn't say anything after a few minutes of silence..

" Can I see her?" I ask. Katherine nods as I walk into the bedroom. I see Crutchie sitting next to her, her hand in his.

"Heya Jack" Crutchie says I give him a small smile.

" Can we have a minute Crutchie?" I ask, Crutchie nods and let's go of y/n's hand. I hear him shut the door as I grab her hand.

" Nobody is gonna be hurting' you no more y/n, I promise." I say kissing her forehead.