Arranged Marriage ( Spot x reader)

Tw:implied adult activities towards the end

Spot had been pampering you all night and morning, why? Cause he can. He brought you some tea when you woke up, probably stolen, but it's the thought that counts right? Anyways, you drank the  tea as Spot had offered to brush your hair, you weren't gonna say no. That's one less thing you had to do. He kissed the back of your shoulder before he brushed your hair, you shivered when his lips kissed your bare skin.

"Spot, you still give me butterflies ." You say quietly. You hear him laugh a bit. He began brushing your hair, you could tell he was probably nervous and didn't want to hurt you. Even though he watches you rip the brush through your hair whenever you're rushing back early in the morning from staying over night in Brooklyn. But this morning was different, you knew something Spot didn't. Your parents were giving you an arranged marriage. You overheard them talking before you went to sleep the other night. So you decided to stay the whole night in Brooklyn, with someone you actually loved. Spot heard a knock on the door as you went back under the small blanket to cover yourself. (Not that you weren't wearing any clothes. Just you don't like people looking at you just with undergarments on, except Spot, of course!)  Spot knows this, so he made sure you were good before opening the door. One of his messengers was at the door, he made eye contact with you and asked Spot if they could speak alone. Spot nodded and shut the door behind him.

After a few moments Spot walked back in, and sat next to you, he put his hand on your cheek his thumb, brushing the skin, he gave you a sweet kiss on your lips. A bit different than what you're used to from him. He grabbed your hand to help you get up, once out of bed you grabbed your clothes from your bag you had brought. You changed into a white long sleeved shirt with a high collared neck, to help cover evidence. And a red skirt, Brooklyn's color. You both stayed in each other's presence in bed until lunch time then you both decided to get up.

    You and Spot walked out of the Lodging House, and onto the docks.

"This is what I'm gonna miss the most" you thought out loud and immediately put your hand over your mouth.

"Wheres you goin, doll?" Spot asked as he helped you climb up on the crates on the dock.

"Sorry, I don't know what I was sayin." You said laughing, he laughed with you. Spot normally wasn't one for cuddling in public, but everything else was a go. So when he sat down on the crate, you cuddled right into his side. He looked confused and a bit uncomfortable until he put his arm around your shoulder. Spot had decided not to sell today, to spend some quality time with you. You had asked him, and offered to pay him for the day, but he refused and said he was also in need for some quality time with you, so you both sat in the crates watching the water. You heard the voices of the Brooklyn boys as the sun started to set and some clouds rolled in. Each boy greeted Spot as they passed, some greeted you as well.

More clouds began to roll in, as you went to grab your bag from the Lodging House as Spot waited on the docks for you.

"Leavin already miss y/n?" One of the Brooklyn Boys asked.

"I wish I wasn't." You said as you grabbed your bag. You walked back out, some of the littler newsies giving you hugs. And one of the little boys grabbed your hand and walked you back outside where Spot was waiting for you. Spot offered you his arm, you attempted to grab it but the little newsies wouldn't let your hand go. So you did what any girl would do, you got down on both of your knees and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He quickly let go and blushed. Spot ruffles the little boys hair as you grabbed his arm. The little boy ran off, you grinned at Spot and he laughed a bit.

"Jealous?" You asked

"Never" he replied kissing your cheek. You both began to walk in comfortable silence back to your families apartment. You were about halfway there when the bottom fell out, rain pouring from the sky. You let out a small scream as you and Spot ran. You eventually made it back to your apartment. You began I walk up the steps when Spot grabbed your waist and spun you around. He sat you back down on your feet, the rain pouring down. He put his hand in your wet hair, he gave you a sweet kiss, but you upped the intensity of the kiss. You both were standing in the rain exchanging rough kisses, you pulled away when you heard thunder. You both laughed.