Car crash ( Specs x Reader)

Modern tw:obviously but a car crash

"Yes! Alright, I'll see you when I get home Specs. Love you!"

"Love you too! Drive safe." Specs says as you hang up the phone. It had started snowing, and the ground was already beginning to freeze over. Turning onto the two-lane road leading to your neighborhood ,you turn on your lights since it's beginning to get dark. You had been driving for about 20 minutes when you feel the wheels of the car begin to slip underneath you. Turning the wheel you try your best to steady your car. As you finally steady yourself all you see is bright lights then a loud sound.
You can feel yourself fading in and out of consciousness, you can't tell what's going on but you can feel a sharp pain in your neck and leg.

"Ma'am! Can you hear me!!" You hear someone shout.

"Y-yes." You manage to get out.

"Oh god, she's conscious! Someone call 9-1-1!!" You hear the same voice shout.

"Is there anyone I can call for you miss?" The man asks.

"M-my h-husband." You say as the pain begins to worsen.

"Do you have him in your emergency contacts." He asks. You slowly nod as you see that the man has your phone.

"Gregory?" He asks

"Yes, th-thats him." You say, you feel yourself fading out again.

"Ma'am you need to try to stay awake." You hear another voice say. Tears begin to fall out of your eyes.

"An ambulance is on the way miss, please try to stay awake." The man says

"I want to get out of here" you say trying to move

"We've already tried, the door is stuck and you're going to hurt yourself, they'll be here shortly." A man says

"I-is the other person ok?" You ask. The man looks over to the other car.

"Help is coming for them too." The man says. You begin to cry some more. You heard siren wailing as they came closer. The pain at this point was unreal and you were so tired. So you just decided to close your eyes. Bad idea. You could see a bright light in your face and some yelling. All that you could remember is when they pulled you out of the car you were in so much pain that you screamed.

Time skip

You woke up to see bright lights in your face. You had to blink several times to see clearly. You couldn't move your neck, so you looked around to see your husband, head in his hands.

"Gregory?..." you say trailing off and quietly. You see him jump up and come stand over you.

"W-where am I?" You ask

"Y/n you were in an accident. You're in the hospital." Your husband says.

You feel a tear fall from your eye.

"Heyy. It's ok, I'm right here." He says grabbing your hand.

"How bad is it?" You say quietly.

"Well you did something to your neck, they don't know exactly yet, but you're in a neck brace and your left leg is broken, they're planning on casting it tomorrow." Specs says

"I am so sorry." You say starting to cry.

"No,no sweetheart. It's not your fault!" Specs says grabbing your hand.

"I just really need to know what happened." He adds

" The car... it caught some ice and began to spin out. I got it under control just to see a car right in front of me. I couldn't get out of the way..." you trailed off .

"I-is the other person ok?" You ask

"They're getting help...." he says

"Are they ok? I need to know." You say.

" y/n, they have much worse injuries than you do. It was a pregnant woman.." Specs says as you start crying even more

"They're doing everything they can. The husband knows it's not your fault." He says trying to reassure you.

"Why don't you try to get some sleep, I bet it's been a long day." Specs says wiping your face again. You try to nod, but cannot move.

"I love you y/n." Specs says

"I love you too Gregory." You say