Sick (Mush x reader)

Modern AU

You opened your eyes just to see the room spinning, you began to blink your eyes to try to make it stop. But when that did not work, you squint your eyes and the spinning goes away. You immediately feel as if you're going to throw up. You get up as quietly as you can, trying to not wake your boyfriend who was beside you.  Basically run into the bathroom barely making it over the toilet before throwing up. Apparently you forgot to close the door to the bathroom because as few minutes later you heard footsteps behind and then you felt your hair being pulled back.

"Hey sweetheart.. you ok?" Mush says. Before you get out an answer, you begin to throw up again. Mush rubs your back. When you  think you're finished, you flush as Mush grabs a washcloth. You here the sink run as you sit against the wall holding your stomach.Mush walks back over and bends down, lifts up your chin and wipes your face. He kisses the top of your head before tossing the cloth in the washing machine. He walks back, you reach up for him as he picks you up and brings you back into your room. He lays to back down, he looks you in the eyes, and you just start to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong sweetheart?" Mush says stroking your cheek

"I'm so sorry.. I. I wasn't trying to wake you up." You say in between tears. He sits down next to you.

"Sweetheart, there's no reason to be sorry, I'm here to help you." He says grabbing your hand.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" Mush asks.

"Could you get me some water, please?" Mush nods and kisses your knuckles. You felt the weight lifted from the bed as you curled up, trying to help the pain. A couple minutes later Mush sets the glass on your nightstand. He goes around and climbs in the bed with you . He lays behind you and massages your stomach. You fell asleep in his arms after a while.

Time skip

You wake up, to see the sun setting out of the window. You stir in the bed, feeling beside you for Mush, not feeling his presence you sit up. You hear the door open, turning to see Mush coming in with a bowl of soup and a slice of toast.

"Hey sweetheart! I made you some dinner, you're probably not hungry. But you at least gotta try." Mush says somewhat quietly with a grin on his face.

"What did I do to deserve you Mush?" You smile as he hands you the food and kisses your forehead.