Babysitting (Davey x Reader)

Ok so this is Broadway version and modern AU italics is for texting :p

Davey ❤️: Hello love! I have a favor to ask :)
You check your phone looking over from your computer, you've always loved your nickname love
Y/n: Yeah! What's up?💕
Davey ❤️: Would you be willing to watch Les for a little while tonight? I still have so much work to do, and my mother and father will drop him off at the house after they pick him up from school, then they're headed out of town for the weekend, around 4 or so?
You read it maybe twice to make sure you got it right, but it's Friday.. you always go out on Fridays with Davey... he's just busy it's alright
Y/n: Of course I can! So just be there by 4? Is the key still under the mat?
Davey❤️: Yes and yes. Thank you so much love! I'll be back by 8 or 9. Make sure he's in bed at least 8:30. Love you 😘
Y/n: No problem!❤️

Time skip

You go to lift up the mat but the key is gone, you looked at your phone to see it's 4:10 meaning they're probably already here. You knock and Davey's mother answers the door.

"I am so sorry I am late the traffic was horrific!" You say frantically 

"No worries dear! We're just about to leave, Les is in his room" she states. You nod and head to Les' room before you can get in the room you hear 

"Alright y/n we're off, I left some money on the counter so you can call in for pizza or whatever" you hear Mrs.Jacobs say.

"Have a nice time!" You shout back, following behind her to lock the door. You let out a small sigh followed by a smile to go greet Les. You turn around to see him right behind you he runs and gives you a big hug.

"Y/n!! You're here I've missed you so much!!" Les says

"I've missed you too!!" You say trying to sound as happy as possible, you're still a bit upset about Davey not apologizing about missing date night. Not that you were mad about it, just that he didn't even mention it.
Les began to work on some homework that we wanted to go ahead and get done, you look at the clock 5:30. 

"Les do you want me to order pizza now or later, it's a Friday night so it might take awhile to get here." 

 "Yeah that's fine! Is it ok if I watch some TV?" Les says 

"Sure! Just make sure it's no too loud while I'm on the phone" You respond.
You ordered just a large cheese pizza, saying it'll be about 40 minutes. You put your phone in your pocket and go down to sit with Les, he's watching 'The Lion King' one of your personal favorites.
  About 1/2 through the movie you hear the doorbell ring so you get up to pay and grab the pizza. You bring it back inside setting it on the table and Les gets up to join you. You end up finishing the pizza and movie around the same time. You check your phone 7:00, and no text from Davey. Frowning slightly, you excuse yourself to the restroom. You look in the mirror and realize how tired you look, so you splash some cold water in your face. And walk back out seeing Les, reading a book. 'Just like Davey' you thought.

Time skip

9:00 came around you finally convinced Les to at least try to fall asleep. You shut his door and sat on the couch, leaning your head back in the process. You eyes began to feel heavy as you tried to stay awake, you bring your legs up to your chest and just wait, waiting for him, how much longer will that be? It's as if you said it aloud you heard a key being inserted into the front door. Then the click of the door opening and closing. You get up to go see Davey, you were still upset with him but desperate for him at the same time. You made eye contact with him, he was about to say something until you jumped into his arms in the biggest hug you've ever given someone. He kisses the top of your head, because you are very short compared to him. 

 "Well hello to you to love." He says quietly. Without letting go, you look up and ask, 

"Did you.. f-forget?.." you trial off immediately regretting what you said. 

 "W-what?" Davey says puzzled. Then you see his facial expressions change.

 "Love, I didn't even think about what I was doing, this week has been incredibly busy, I- i'd never forget you love." He says pulling you into a passionate kiss. 

"I know, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, I wasn't thinking either. I'm sorry." You stay still looking into his eyes. 

 "What do ya say I make it up to you? Hmm? It's late, I think you should stay the night." He says, blushing at the comment, you look away. 

"No..no.. no! I didn't mean it like that, just I've been so busy I need some quality y/n time. That's all" he laughs. 

"David, you are the worst, I wasn't thinking that.. I miss seeing you everyday." You say following him into the living room and cuddling into his side on the couch. 

"I miss you too love" he puts his hand on your cheek and kisses you. Your night was full of catching up, cuddles and kisses. You ended up staying the night and you Davey held onto as if he didn't you would disappear.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n was this good? I don't really know I think it's pretty good considering this is the first book I've written but idk. Let me know!!