Bet (Spot x Reader)

Spot wanted you to come with him to Manhattan after being invited to go play poker with Race and some of the other boys. You agreed hesitantly, knowing there would probably be a lot of him drinking involved, and Spot does a lot of stupid stuff when he's drunk. Like last time..

Flashback

"Heyyy Dolll, whatcha say you ditch that boyfriend of yourss and come sleep with meee tonight." Spot said slurring his words. You heard Race laugh as you felt Spots hand grab your rear through your skirt.

"First off, Spot. I need you to move your hand and second off, I am your girlfriend. We need to get you back to Brooklyn." You say as Spot doesn't move his hand and actually make his grip tighter.

"I'm your boyfriend?" He says looking in your eyes. You nod.

"So you'll sleep with me?" He says again as you try leading him out of the door. He puts his loose hand on the door stopping you from getting him out.

"I'm not leaving until you say you'll sleep with me." Spot says slurring his words as his eye travel your body.

"Spot I always sleep with you. And every night for that matter." You say

" But you knows what I meanss." He says after her hiccups

"Spot, you're drunk. Let's go home."

Anyway needless to say that was a long night. As you were walking to Manhattan you were still practically begging Spot to only have a few drinks.

"Was I really that bad?" He asks laughing

"Yup. You kept tryin to take all my clothes off." You say as you both laugh.

"Damn, I'm sorry. I'll try, does that sound fair?" Spot asks

"Sounds fair." You reply.

You both arrive at the Manhattan house, Spot knocks as Jack answers the door.

"Jackie Boy" Spot spits in his hand and extends it out to his and Jack does the same.

"I see you brought ya goirl toy." Jack says as he eyes you.

"Keep ya eye off her, she's mine." Spot says as you blush at his comment.

"Yeah,yeah. Does the goirl toy have a name?" Jack asks you

"Oh, sorry. I'm y/n." You say rather quietly.

"Mhmm" Jack says eyeing you up and down again.

"Well, can we come in or are we just gonna stand out here?" Spot asks and Jack leads you both inside. As you walk up the stairs you notice a lot of the boys watching you. You get up to the room and notice there is a poker table set up with one empty chair, presumably for Spot. Spot walks up to the chair and sits down. You stand awkwardly behind him for a moment, before hearing

" Hey, girl. You can sit on the couch." A boy with a thick accent says. You believe his name is Race from the description Spot gave you. You look back at Spot for reassurance, he nods. You walk over and sit down. Soon a little boy joins you.

"Hi there! I'm Les, who are you?" Les asks

"Hi Les, I'm y/n." You say with a smile.

"You're real pretty." He says

"Why thank you!" You say smiling

"Why are you here?" Les asks

"Well ya know Spot?" Les nods "He wanted me to come with him here." You finish

"Oh ok." Les says sitting with you.

You look over to the game as Race looks at you, he then looks back to Spot.

"Aight Spot, next game. But if I win, I get a night with ya girl." Race says. Spot looks at you, you secretly hope he gets your signal to say no.

"What do I get if I win?" Spot questions

"Probably a nice night with a girl as a thank you." Race says laughing. You could see Spot process his thoughts looking to you then looking to Race.

"Deal." Spot says, spit shaking with Race. You glared at him as he looked over.

Time skip

"I WIN!" You hear Race yell. You gasp and glare again at Spot he notices you're visibly upset. Race comes up to you, he pulls you up off of the couch.

"I'll return your property tomorrow." Race says laughing as he wraps an arm around your waist.

"First off, she's no property and second off..." Spot starts to say as a card falls out of Race's sleeve.

"You cheating bastard!" Spot yelled pinning Race against the wall. Race let's go of you.

"I.." Race starts

"Save it we're leaving, y/n let's go." Spot says grabbing you hand leading you out.

No words were spoken until you started crossing the bridge.

"Why would you do that?" You ask upset at Spot

"I dunno, sorry doll." Spot says sounding generally upset at himself.

"Do I at least get a sorry?" You ask

" I'm sorry doll, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" Spot asks

"Well, there is one thing..." you trail off

"And what would that be?" Spot says smirking

And let's just say Race was right, you both did have a nice night.