Company (Kid Blink x Reader)

Modern AU, 1992 Blink, obviously. Also some implied activities

Blink had invited you over after school to "study." Which you knew was not the case, but you agreed anyway. You met Blink at his car, as he opened the door for you, which he does every time. You get in as he closes it and walks to the drivers side. He gets in and turns on the car.

" How was your day baby?" He asks, grabbing your hand.

" It wasn't that great. But better now that I'm with you." You say. Blink smiles as he kisses your knuckles. Blink begins to pull out of the school, he rests his hand on your thigh, which always give you butterflies.

Time skippp

Blink pulled into his driveway, you noticed that no cars were there.

" I-is anyone home?" You stuttered.

" Nah, my ma's on a trip for work and pa wont be back 'til late evenin'." Blink says as you both get out of the car.

" oh." You mutter

" Why? Is something wrong? We've been here alone together before." He says. You feel your cheeks heat up remembering last time.

" I-I just didn't know, that's all." You say with a small smile. Blink offers to grab your bag, but you decline. He unlocks the door and closes it behind you.

" Do you want..." he begins to say as you drop your bag and run to the kitchen. You hear Blink laugh. You get into the kitchen looking for a specific container. You find then blue tin container as you set it on the counter, opening the container you see your favorite Cinnamon bread! You grab out a piece and put it on a plate. You look up to see Blink leaning against the doorframe and laughing.

"Wha-at!? Your mom makes it the best." You state

" True, true. Can't blame you for that." He says coming up behind you snaking  his arms around your waist, leaning his head down onto your shoulder. A few moments of silence pass by as you finish eating and just stand there with Blink.

"You smell good." Blink says out of the blue.

" I don't know if I should think it's weird that you're smelling me, or that it's a compliment." You say smiling

"Compliment" he says

" Good." You smile as you try to walk towards the sink with your plates, but Blink won't let go of you.

" Bli-ink!" You say squirming to get out of his grip.

"What's the magic word?" He says as you roll your eyes.

"Please?" You ask as he lets go. You walk over to the sink and wash off your plate. You turn around just to see Blink watching you.

"What?" You ask.

" I was just admiring my gorgeous girlfriend." Blink answers. You blush.

" Someone's blushing.." Blink says jokingly as you cover your face with your hands. Blink walks up and pulls your hands away as he kisses you.

"We should go upstairs." Blink says. You nod as he grabs both of your bags and brings them to his room. You both walk in as he shuts the door behind you. He sets down both of the bags as you sit on the floor, where you usually sit. He walks over to you and picks you up off of the floor. You jump into his arms and wrap you legs around his waist. Things began to get really heated between you two and you  both ended up on his bed.

Blink was now just in his boxers and you in a bra in underwear. You heard a noise that sounded like the garage. You pushed Blink to the side of you. He looked at you confused.

"What was that?" You asked.

" I dunno." Blink said starting to kiss you again, you started resisting.

" Would it makes you feel better if I locked the door?" Blink asked. You nodded as he stood up to lock the door. He came back and hovered over you again. A few more minutes passed by, you were still hesitant about going further, since you knew someone was in the house. Once you were about to give in you heard a knock on the door.

You literally shoved Blink off of you, sending him falling off of the bed onto the floor. And you immediately covered yourself with his blankets. Blink looked at you then to the closed door.

" Is everything alright Blink?" You heard Blink's father call from behind the door.

"I've got company DAD!" Blink shouted back clearly angry.

" Oh, sorry." His dad answered back. You could hear him chuckle as he walked away from the door. You saw Blink rubbing his arm from where he fell.

" I'm sorry." You whisper. Blink stands back up and sits next to you.

" No, it's my fault I should've listened to you." He said stroking your hair.

"Yep!" You say with a smile as Blink laughs.