Sleepover (Mush x Reader)

So I realized that this is turning into a book mostly based off of the OG movie but it's ok :D  So I decided to make this a kind of continuation from the last one cause my brain didn't want to work and figure out a good start to this. Also just to let y'all know requests are now open!!  So just message me if you want me to write something! Now without further ado....

The sun was starting to set as people began leaving. Since you and Mush were having such a great time after you won the chicken fight battles you had asked if Mush wanted to stay over. He agreed, obviously (I don't think Mush would say no to much, he's so nice :D). You were sitting out of the pool as Jack have you a hug before being the last to leave. Mush was still in the pool and swam over to where you were. You looked up at you with a childish grin.

"Wha-at Mush" you say.

"Come swim with me!" Mush says with another childish grin following it.

"Mush I'm already dry, and it'll be cold when I get back out. Plus my hair is already dry, you know how long this" gesturing to your messy hair " takes you dry?" Mush rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but you're boring." He says pushing the wall floating away from you. You stick your tongue out at him as he laughs . You both sit in silence for awhile when the wind blows a bit making you shiver. You go grab your towel and wrap it around you putting your feet back in the water.

" Mush, it's almost dark. Can we pleaseeee go inside." You ask almost pleading

"But I don't want tooooo." He jokingly whines.

"Mush I am gonna go inside and lock the door and you're gonna spend all night out here!" You practically yell

"Alright, alright... mom" he whispers

"I heard that." You say. You watch Mush get out the turn your back to grab his towel when you feel a pair of arms snake around your waist. Mush wraps his arms around you from behind giving you a big hug. You squirm trying to get out of his grip but he tightens it as you squeal.

"Mush!!! I told you I didn't want to get wet!!" You say. He let go and you turn around to face him.

" Why do you look like that?" You ask

"Like what?" He chuckles

"That cheeky grin, you're always smiling no what Mush." You say

" I dunno!" He says with the same grin. You and Mush walk inside. You make your way up to your room opening the door. You and Mush have had sleepovers before so he immediately went and jumped on your bed.

"MUSH!" You yell. He immediately jumps off, you went to go inspect your bed only water stains on the pillow. You threw it at him, he caught it just before it hit his face.

"Alright, I'm gonna take a shower. Don't break anything Mush." You say grabbing a towel from your closet.

Time skip

You stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around you. You began looking for your clothes.... your clothes!!! You forgot to grab your clothes from your room. Scenarios begin running through your head about what you should do. ' I could go back into my room, Mush wouldn't care, he' ' I could put in some dirty clothes for now and then go get other clothes to change into.' 'I could yell for Mush..' no not that one. You finally decided what you were going to do. You wrapped your towel tightly around you looking in the mirror to make sure you were all covered. After one last look you opened the door and walked to your room.

"Mush..." you called you kinda quietly.

"Yesss?" He asked. Peeking through the door, Mush immediately blushed, looking away.

"I am so sorry! I left my clothes in here and I didn't know what to do." You said looking in your closet, grabbing a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

"No..no. I-it's ok." Mush said still looking away blushing. You laughed at his incapability to complete a sentence. You walked back into your bathroom, changing and letting your wet hair down and grabbing a hair brush. You walked back into your room sitting in the floor next to Mush.

"Sorry." You said quietly.

" Nah, I just wasn't expecting it that's all." Mush said getting up.

" Where you goin?" You ask.

" To shower." He replied

" Bring your clothes." You stated. " cause I don't wanna see all that either." You finished. Mush laughed as he walked out of the room.