Mustache (Race x reader)

A/N so the last one was really depressing soo, here's a happier one!!
Broadway version

You finished selling surprisingly early today. Well  earlier than usual, you always finish early cause you're a girl. The boys claim it's the skirt that you wear. Though you normally wear pants just you wanted to finish early today to you wore a skirt. Anyways, you made your way back to the Lodging House,  you went up to the common room a plopped yourself right on the couch. You told yourself you were only gonna sit for a few minutes, but it ended up with you falling asleep. You don't know how long you were out but you were awakened by the boys running up the stairs. And shouting, they are always so loud after selling. Who knows why?
    You look at the door as the long line of Newsies walks in, you are waiting for one in particular, Race. As he calls you the love of his life. He walks in and sees you and excuses himself from his conversation with Elmer. You stand up from the couch knowing your about to get knocked back into it. Race rushing up to you and gives you a giant bear hug and spins you around and give you a kiss on the lips.

"I've missed you sweetheart" Race says  you go to say something but heat all the Newsies make noises and various comments of "Get a room" "GROSS" and of course " Yeah Race" then a couple whistles. You bury your head in his chest and he whispers in your ear to meet at his bunk. You act a bit surprised but nod.
    A few moments later you notice him disappear into the room with all the bunks. You excuse yourself from the conversation and you say you "turn in for the night" but you know that's not what's about to happen. You walk into the room and see Race laying down on the bunk you share. You climb in next to him and he begins to play with your hair.

"Do you love me or my hair more?" You chuckle. He laughs at the comment. No words needed, he begins to take your hair out of the braid you keep it in. He takes the strands of hair and plays with them you move your head for one second then turn back. 

"Hey look, I've got a mustache" he says. He has a stand it your hair under his hair and all you can do is laugh. You move do your head is on his chest, still playing with your hair he kisses your head repeatedly. You yawn and begin to drift to sleep.

"Good night beautiful, I love you" Race says

"I love you too" you whisper