Chapter 5

Lu Qingjia had a panoramic view of Ji Yu's curiosity.

The wind blew his soft and beautiful white clothes. He lowered his head and sang to Yuechang: "Get up."

Yuechangge was a bit stubborn. For some reason, she always felt that Master could not help her avenge her elder brother, so she knelt There was still some hope, and it was completely gone when I stood up.

"If the master does not agree to the disciple, the disciple will not get up."

Yue Changge's heartbeat is extremely fast, she knows that she is too presumptuous, to be able to worship Qionghuajun is something she can't even dream of, now she actually She dared to embarrass him because of the relationship between the teacher and the apprentice. She really didn't know what was good or bad.

But she couldn't control herself, she just didn't want to see Master give in for Ji Yu.

Lu Qingjia stared at Yue Changge for a while, nodded and said: "Then you can kneel."

Yue Changge's back stiffened , his eyes filled with tears opened, and he looked at him hurt.

Lu Qingjia didn't look at her anymore, he raised his foot to Ji Yu, went up several steps, and stopped on the floor below her.

"What's the matter?" he asked her in a low voice.

As he got close, Ji Yu inevitably thought of his indifferent reaction when she was dying of pain.

Thinking of this, her attitude towards him became cold.

"I don't quite understand why this little fellow daoist kept saying that I killed her elder brother." She turned away and said, "I don't even know who her elder brother is, so how could I kill him?"

Yue Changge heard it. She glared at Ji Yu: "How can you not know who my elder brother is? A month ago in the Yuxu Mountain secret realm, it was you who told my elder brother that he wanted Nine Night Lotus and he ventured down to the bottom of the secret realm. It just happened! How can you shirk the responsibility in a few words? You devil, I will kill you!"

She was anxious and lost her reason. She got up and wanted to do something with Ji Yu. Ji Yu looked at Lu Qingjia. Lu Qingjia, who was facing Yue Changge, frowned in annoyance. The golden red Feng Ling flashed. He turned his head. He looks like a gentle and elegant master.

"Longge, calm down, there may be a misunderstanding." He calmly said, "At least listen to her to finish."

Yuechangge knows that Qionghua Jun of the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect is always the most fair and fair. He is the master, she She shouldn't have worried about anything, but looking at the ancient god in front of her, looking at his seemingly calm appearance, she didn't feel safe at all.

"Master..." She reluctantly calmed down, and murmured to him.

Lu Qingjia ignored her and only asked Ji Yu: "What's the matter?"

Ji Yu said blankly, "I want to know what's going on, too. When did I ask her brother for Jiuyelian? I remember that time. In the secret realm, some people mentioned that there are Jiuyelian at the bottom of the secret realm, but it is extremely difficult to get it when guarded by the monsters. There are so many people present, why did you tell your elder brother?"

Ji Yu crossed Lu Qingjia and walked down the steps, and Lu Qingjia followed her down.

She walked up to Yuechangge and said frankly: "I didn't harm him. I know he may be important to you, but I really don't have any impression of him. I don't even know who his last name and name come from, and where he comes from. Which faction. Why did he take the initiative to take Jiuyelian? You and I know very well that you can't be angry just because he likes me and wants to please me, and I don't like him, and I don't feel sorry for his death. I, accuse me of killing him, right?"