Chapter 11

On the Lonely Peak.

Jin Chaoyu pulled Ji Yu here forcibly, and slowly said as she rubbed her wrist: "What happened, you tell me, I will help you solve it. Also, how come you come with Qiong Huajun? Don't say Do you want to participate in the god sacrifice ceremony with Sect Master Ji ?" Ji Yu shook his head: "Nothing happened, it just doesn't need these. Brother Jin can take it back."

Jin Chaoyu twisted her eyebrows and approached her, she took a step back, almost Fell off the edge of the cliff.

He held her helplessly, and waited for her to stand firmly before saying, "Really nothing happened?"

Ji Yu was silent for a while. Although she was very scrupulous about Lu Qingjia's warning look when she left, but...

"You really want to help Me?" She looked at him gravely.

Jin Chaoyu stared at her: "What's the matter?"

"I want to contact Master." She held Jin Chaoyu's hand instead, "As long as you contact Master, things will change..."

She said before she finished speaking. Can't go down.

Just now, she was so excited that she almost told the truth, and she couldn't speak anymore.

She took a breath and decided to change her description.

"Senior brother, do you have a sound transmission talisman? Give me one."

Jin Chaoyu nodded slightly, wringing his eyebrows while holding the talisman seal and asked: "Senior sister is out, why don't you have a sound transmission talisman on her body?"

Ji Yu vaguely said, "I lost it. a. "

Jin Yu blinked, eyes some hesitation, but the hands did not pause to pass notes to her.

Ji Yu took it excitedly and tried to contact Ji Wuxian, but failed.

She tried a few more times without giving up, but they all failed.

"How could it..." It's obvious that her operation method is the same as the original owner in the memory, and the muscle memory won't cause anything wrong with her Dharma seal.

As she was perplexed, she heard Jin Chaoyu's slightly surprised and respectful voice.

"See the god." He bent over and bowed his head sideways, "Why did the god come here?"

He really didn't understand, so he asked offensively. When Qiong Huajun was in Xianzong, he seldom went out of the forbidden area, let alone a place where disciples like Guyue Peak used for trysts. When he saw him, he thought he had hallucinations.

Lu Qingjia was standing at the other end of Guyue Peak. When Ji Yu looked over, he was facing his picturesque face with a smile.

He lifted his slender fingers, tapped the sound-transmitting note in her hand, and pressed his fingers to the corners of his mouth, deepening the mocking smile.

Ji Yu's heart shuddered and threw the sound transmission note bitterly.

"Is there any place in the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect that the Lord cannot go?" Lu Qingjia walked slowly, and the wind blew his embroidered gold hem. With his hands folded, Feng Ling lightly flashed his brows, "Where is Yuelong Song? ? "

Jin Yu straightened up and said:" May the junior sister apprentice has to go to the moon ...... engine" "Is she? " "...... her alone. "

Lu Qingjia a part of the ancient gods of your face Yong timeless, hardly luxurious, Jin Yu body He is somewhat gorgeous, but only that kind.