Chapter 51

When Ji Yu woke up, the nose was full of blood.

She opened her eyes slowly, thinking of the situation before the coma, and quickly looked around and found that she had returned to the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect.

The master of Xianzong, Lu Qingjia, sat beside her, dressed in a messy white, with blood on his front, looking at her with a sad expression.

Seeing that she was awake, he was overjoyed and leaned over with red eyes: "Yu'er, you are awake, don't worry, I have healed you, you will be fine..."

Ji Yu didn't speak, sitting there staring at him covered in blood, his white clothes were torn, especially the position of his heart, it seemed that he was still bleeding out.

Lu Qingjia glanced at it and stroked his hair casually to cover it, and his hair was covered with blood.

"Are you hurt?" she asked with no ups and downs.

Lu Qingjia's eyelashes fluttered, and his voice said in a low voice: "I'm fine, I just dug out the magic gu." He raised his head and asked for credit, "Yu'er, I won't doubt you anymore, and I won't try anymore. I got it out, it can't affect me anymore."

Ji Yu frowned: "What did you say? Did you dig it out?"

Lu Qingjia thought she didn't believe it, so she pulled on the blood-stained brocade, revealing her lean upper body and her bloody heart.

"Really, I didn't lie to you. Would you believe me again, OK?" He held her hand and said pitifully, "It's all because it drove me to do that. How could I be willing to hurt you, I'm hurting myself. I don't want to hurt your finger."

Ji Yu looked at his bloody and terrifying wound, closed his eyes and said, "Just like that... did you dig it out? There is no other way?"

"This is the fastest and most direct method." Lu Qingjia's face was like gold paper, but her eyes were a little distorted with excitement, "If I don't do this, I might go crazy when you wake up. Yan Tingyun doesn't want us to be so good. I will try to destroy us. I can't let him succeed. I have to."

He suddenly thought of something, let go of her hand, pulled back a little and took a clean coat, without treating the wound, just put it on and said: "Don't be afraid, I will put on my clothes."

He thought she was afraid of the terrifying wound.

Ji Yu watched him lower his head and dress, clenching his fist under the quilt.

Is everything before the coma really just because of magic gu manipulation?

If there was no magic gu, would he really not do that?

In fact, neither she nor himself can guarantee it.

In the book, Lu Qingjia is such a person. Yue Changge can tolerate his repeated temptations, and even live and die for him three times to win his complete trust and gain his slight favor, but Ji Yu knew from the beginning that she It can't be done.

What she can do for him is at this level.

Ji Yu leaned on the pillow and was silent. Lu Qingjia quickly put on his clothes, but he was bleeding, and the blood soon stained his clothes. He didn't deal with it. He quickly returned to the bed and sat down and said, "Your injury. It's a bit heavy, but it's okay, I can heal you.

He seemed to be very upset, always wanting to hold Ji Yu's hand, Ji Yu frowned and watched his blood fall down the sleeves of his clothes, so that her hands were flowing.