Chapter 42

Lu Qingjia came to Shu Mountain. Of course, Shu Mountain had to arrange the best place for him to live in. It couldn't be a guest house anymore. He had to live in Qingfeng Cliff where Master Shu once lived.

Since most of Shu Mountain is a sword repairer, and they practice hard work on weekdays, even places like Qingfengya are a bit "simple".

In order to make Qingfengya fit the identity of King Qionghua, a group of sword repairmen huddled together carefully and nervously "renovated". Dao Lingyue took out all the treasured artifacts at the bottom of the pressure box and placed it there. What a pity...

Unfortunately, Shu Shan attaches so much importance to Lu Qingjia, and he didn't even go.

He was in Ji Yu's small guest room, two people on a small couch, Ji Yu leaned on his arms, pillowed his chest, he leaned, eyes fixed on her, watching her pull his hair.

After a long time, he couldn't help but said: "I'm talking to you, did you listen attentively?"

Ji Yu said "Yes", "Yes, I am listening very attentively. You said that the Dengyun Judgment contests are all round the end, but it's not that people who don't want quick success and quick benefits are playing tricks. Let me pay attention."

"Yes." Lu Qingjia tried to pull her hair back, but failed.

Ji Yu pulled away his hand and glanced at him lightly, and he couldn't resist it.

"Can't you touch your hair?" Ji Yu asked, "Your hair is thin, long, soft, thick and smooth. It feels comfortable to the touch, can't you touch it?"

How does Lu Qingjia explain that his hair is equal to his crown feather?

He is a magnificent ancient god, is Guan Yu so casually touched?

Lu Qingjia forbeared for a while, and met her gaze stiffly: "Touch it, it's up to you."

Ji Yu smiled, smiling very happily, without any worries.

When Lu Qingjia saw her smiling like this, she suddenly felt that it was not Guan Yu. As long as she could be so happy, she would just touch her tail feathers.

Thinking of this, his body trembled suddenly. Ji Yu keenly noticed it and asked him strangely: "What's the matter? Why is it trembling?"

Lu Qingjia pursed his lips. He just couldn't stop thinking of the feeling Ji Yu felt when he touched his tail. The body trembles slightly.

Ji Yu worried about him, changing from leaning on him to holding him: "What's wrong? Is it uncomfortable? Did I press your wound?"

She seemed to suddenly remember: "Yes, you are still injured. Look at me, I forgot." She quickly got up from him, "It's because you acted so plainly. I forgot about it. Doesn't it hurt?" She said softly while sitting on the couch. "Last time... that night, there were so many injuries on your body, and I didn't know where to put my hands."

Lu Qingjia looked at her eyes a little bit self-blame, his face was full of worries, he thought this picture was so illusory, he always felt that he was there. Dreaming, I always thought that Yan Tingyun had specially constructed such a magical fantasy for him.

But he felt that this illusion was really too beautiful, and if it was fake, then he could do nothing.

He could not resist.

"I'm okay." He instead held Ji Yu's hand that was touching him, and whispered, "It's all right."

Ji Yu glanced at him: "Really? Let me see." She gestured to explain. His hands have been put in the skirt of his clothes, Lu Qingjia held her hand, Ji Yu looked at him, "Can't you look at it?"