Chapter 9

No one can refuse Lu Qingjia with such an identity and such a face, and with such an unusual attitude to talk to people.

Ji Yu was also in a momentary trance. The horse ran very fast, and the oncoming wind blew her sober. She lowered her head and grasped his gold-embroidered wide sleeves, her peaceful voice mixed with a little boredom.

"You are not right." She said coldly, "I am smart, I am not stupid. You are uncertain and moody, and you hate the human race. If I please you, I will still put my life in your hands and leave it to you. The standard judgment is the same as it is now. Others are different. At least I and they are both human races, are you..." She almost muttered, "You are not even a human being. I feel so painful after seeing me several times. Insensitive and uncomfortable , I don't want to please you for a fellow like you." Lu Qingjia took her on horseback and didn't speak for a long time.

It was getting late, when the horses were exhausted, he spoke to her before dismounting.

"How do you know that I really have no mercy?"

He held the reins, gave her a cold look under the half-draft night, threw the horse to Xiao Er and entered the inn.

He didn't explain much.

Just saying such a sentence seems to be justifying myself, and it seems that it is not.

Ji Yu stood there for a while, and slowly followed.

She can't leave, it is better to follow first, maybe he relaxes his guard, she has a chance instead.

Yue Changge followed behind her and heard what Lu Qingjia said to her more or less.

She stared at Ji Yu's back thoughtfully, thinking about the things that had happened since seeing her and Lu Qingjia, and she had an uneasy guess in her heart, but she couldn't believe it was true.

That night, Lu Qingjia did not share a room with Ji Yu.

Yue Changge deliberately inquired, and once came to Ji Yu, seeing her alone, she was a little relieved.

"I'm just to see if you are used to living." Yue Changge casually found a reason, "Since you are okay, then I will leave."

Ji Yu looked at her back and said in a sad tone: "Ours When is the relationship so good that you will worry about my accommodation?"

Seeing Yue Changge stopped, she said casually, "You come to your master, I can see it. You don't believe that I was in the previous inn What were the words that Shi said? Then why did you come to verify?"

Yue Changge turned around abruptly, staring at her sharply: "Shut up."

"You told me to shut up?" Ji Yu laughed." Why are you?" She swept her up and down, "Actually I don't hate you." After all, you are the hostess, "but you don't always provoke me. I am in a difficult situation now, you really don't need to Wasting energy on me, and tell you the truth, your good master, you are a treasure, but I am afraid to avoid it."

Yue Changge frowned and wanted to say something, Ji Yu did not give her a chance.

"Repeat it again, don't waste time on me. You want revenge to find monsters, you want to engage in master-disciple love to find your master, I want to stay far away from you, don't bother me again." He closed the door hard, Ji Yu's every move is so real that it is difficult for Yue Changge to doubt her words.

She stood there for a while with a complicated mood because of the three words "love between master and apprentice", and left her head down.