Fanwai 15 (END)

Ji Yu found that after they used the Miaoren pills, Lu Qingjia became more attached to her.

This is reflected in the fact that no matter where he goes, he always wants to go with her, so much so that if the Queen wants to find him, she will simply come to Ji Yu.

In the beginning, Ji Yu was worried that the queen would be unhappy, but once again, she experienced the peculiar psychology of the phoenix.

"Jia'er this child has been very naughty, I was worried that he did not know how to please people, but now it seems that I was too worried." The queen said proudly, "Our Jia'er knows how to capture a woman's heart, and I'm sure he will be able to eat Miss Yu to death."

Ji Yu and Lu Qing Jia came together to meet the king and happened to hear the queen's words and felt her teeth sore.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the person you are looking at.

The first thing you need to do is to take a look at the newest version of the newest version.

Lu Qingjia grabbed her hand and said, "How is it bad? My father invited me here today for no other reason than to talk about the collusion of the previous clans, which you have contributed to, and you should have known the outcome."

He pulled her in without a second thought, and the King and Queen immediately ended the conversation, welcoming them with a smile on her face.

"You have come, sit." The king raised his hand to transform a golden chair.

Ji Yu and Lu Qing Jia sat down together, during which he held her hand the whole time, making her feel comforted but also a bit embarrassed, especially when she noticed the way the queen's aunt smiled.

The good thing is that the king quickly cut to the chase, this time seeking them over is indeed to say the matter of foreign collusion, Ji Yu pricked up her ears and listened carefully, and found that everything was moving in the right direction, the spy of the devil tribe mixed with the human tribe was removed, and the several immortal clans changed their heads, it is worth mentioning that Ji Yu previously met the white male cultivator in the mortal world, is also a member of the spy.

"I've long seen that he has bad intentions and is not a good person." Lu Qingjia stared at Ji Yu meaningfully, "Still daring to covet you, he really should have been taught a lesson then."

Before Ji Yu could say anything, Wang Jun cleared his throat and reminded, "Jia'er, watch your words."

The young man knitted his brows, "Why does Father want me to pay attention? Am I wrong? Wouldn't the Father think that if he met something like that?"

The king wanted to give an affirmative answer, but both Ji Yu and the queen were there, so he had to quietly send a message to Lu Qing Jia, "You can think this in your heart, or speak to Father in private, in front of Miss Yu and your mother, how do you want Father to respond to you?"

He sighed, "Aren't you afraid that Miss Jade will think you're jealous?"

Lu Qingjia's eyes wanderingly glanced at Ji Yu as his breath caught in his throat, and was relieved to see nothing unusual in her expression.

Fortunately, my father had warned me, otherwise, if she really thought he was jealous and not generous enough, she would have lost her impression of him.

The first thing you need to know is that you can't afford to lose your money, and you can't afford to lose your money if you don't want to.

The first thing you need to do is to get rid of the old man's head and let him get away with it.