Chapter 25

Ji Yu was stunned by what Lu Qingjia said.

She looked down at the beautiful tassel bell, put away the hands that had just been

Jieyin , and slowly said, "Why do you ask?" Lu Qingjia didn't speak immediately. After a while, she said coldly, "Nothing." The bell flashed a little. Flash, he continued, "I heard your voice, I seem to have cried."

Ji Yu realized that he was still speaking with a slight nasal voice, but he didn't think his reason was false.

She sighed slowly, and whispered: "No one bullies me, I'm having a good time." After a little pause, she said, "And even if anyone bullies me, Qiong Huajun doesn't care, I won't Because of being bullied, it affects the work of helping the gods."

Lu Qingjia's words full of stomach were blocked by such an understatement.

He was extremely uncomfortable, and it took a long time to suffocate: "You are right."

Ji Yu said with a chuckle: "Of course I am not wrong."

She held the bell and played with it in her hand, letting the bell end. Lu Qingjia's hair stood up all over.

"Then I will concentrate on cultivating, and I will go to see the master at night, so I won't tell you." Finally, she pinched the bell and took it off and set it aside. When her hand left the bell, Lu Qingjia, who was near Chi Xiaohai, slowly let out a sigh of relief.

He stood on the branch, his handsome face was flushed, he walked down the branches in a mess, walked to the high platform step by step, watching the distant Chixiao Sea, even though it had been burned for tens of thousands of years, it still seemed to be everywhere. It had the smell of belonging to the dragon clan.

He hated the smell, and once said that he would never enter the Chixiao Sea again in this life.

But now that others are here, the promise is only one step away.

He won't ruin his promise, he won't go in, let Ji Yu go in. How can she be a Nascent Infant now? That long worm is either a ray of soul or a puppet this time. If you really want to deal with Ji Yu, even if Don't look at her phoenix breath left behind to play intrigues, and it won't hurt her too much.

He won't go in, never.

In the middle of the night, Ji Yu went to the main hall of Hehuan Palace and saw Ji Wuxian in a loose shirt.

He leaned on the bench, his neckline opened wide, revealing his white and full chest.

He propped his head with one hand and half-squinted, as if he was taking a nap.

Ji Yu came in with his permission. She didn't expect to see this picture. Is this dress untidy here?

Ji Yu thought for a while, but turned around to avoid suspicion.

When Ji Wuxian opened his eyes, he saw Ji Yu's very polite behavior. He condensed his eyes and said: "What do you turn to do, what does the master look like you haven't seen?"

Ji Yu recalled...don't remember the original Has the Lord seen such a hot picture?

Not knowing how to answer, she had to change the subject: "I don't know what is the command of the master to let the disciples come?"

Ji Wuxian slowly sat upright, full of green silk dangled freely, a veritable enchanting beauty.

"I didn't order anything, I just wanted to chat with you." He absent-mindedly said, "But before you came, I suddenly got a news."