Fanwai 10

The teenager said "I'm in love with you" with red eyes and blushing face. This lethality is beyond the table.

Ji Yu's heart beat into his throat, and his face became hot, his eyes were erratic, and he smiled sweetly after being shy for a while.

"You still need to tell me?" Ji Yu stood on tiptoe and pinched the boy's nose, "Of course I know what you mean, no one in this world knows better than me."

She put her hand on his heart, and Lu Qingjia only felt that her heart was stabbed. He couldn't help laughing with her. All his troubles were swept away, and he pulled her sleeve and shook it stupidly.

Ji Yu's heart was numb, she took his hand and said, "Don't you want to play? All the troubles are resolved, let's go and relax. After relaxing, we have to go home."

The word "go home" has a different kind of warmth, Lu Qingjia nodded with a smile: "Okay, go home after relaxing."

Ji Yu led him in front, and the two quickly arrived at the most lively street market in town. Although people above the foundation building level in the cultivation world can eat grains and grains, many people can't build foundations in their entire lives, and there are still snacks on the street. on sale.

Ji Yu saw the candied haws at a glance. She had eaten them, but Lu Qingjia must not have them. How could they be without candied haws in childhood? Make up for him now.

"Boss, come with two strings." Ji Yu shouted excitedly, only to realize that she had no money. In desperation, she took off the feathers on the skirt and handed it to the boss, "Can I exchange it for it?"

The boss nodded in surprise: "That's natural, of course! Don't say two strings, it's okay to give it all to the fairy!"

This is a sincere person, saying that he gives all is really giving. Ji Yu looked at the string of candied haws stuffed into his hands with a confused look, and when he looked up, he was full of red icing.

"Eh?..." Ji Yu looked at the boss who turned around and ran away. The other party seemed to be afraid that she would go back and disappear in a flash.

"Ji Yu, what is this?"

The young man stood on one side and stared at the bright red candied gourd, Ji Yu didn't care about anything else, picked a bunch and handed it to Lu Qingjia: "Tast it, it's made of hawthorn, it's called candied gourd, it's sweet and sour and delicious already."

The teenager liked red things very much, and he was even more looking forward to hearing Ji Yu say that it was delicious. He took it and took a quick bite, and then...

His expression twisted instantly.

"What's wrong?" Ji Yu leaned Chuan Chuan aside and asked him worriedly, "Are you uncomfortable?"

Lu Qingjia covered her cheeks with her hands and frowned, "...it's so sour."

Ji Yu was stunned, took a bite of it by herself, and then... shared an expression with Lu Qingjia.

"No wonder it runs so fast, why is it so sour." Ji Yu frowned, "Don't eat it if it's so sour, let's buy something else."

She was about to leave after she lost Chuan Chuan, but Lu Qingjia didn't want to leave.

"This is what you bought for me, I want to keep it." The boy firmly put the skewer into his wrench, and the skewer in his hand was not wasted after eating two pieces, and he wanted to eat it again.

"Don't eat it sour." Ji Yu stopped him, "Be careful of your teeth."

"It'll be fine." Lu Qingjia said indifferently, "How can my teeth be destroyed by such mortal creatures? After a while, they don't feel so sour. I want to finish them."