Chapter 13

When he was discovered, Ji Yu immediately watched and said nonsense: "I'm hungry." As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Qingjia sneered: "Hungry? You are about to form a pill, how could you be hungry?"

Ji Yuwang To him, she said seriously: "I'm really hungry." She took a few steps in his direction, and he frowned and avoided a little. This reaction was a bit strange, but it didn't seem too strange. She didn't take it seriously. , Half-truth, "refining essence and blood consumes too much energy, although the cultivation base has increased, but I really feel hungry, so..." she tentatively said, "I can leave here and find something Do you want to eat?" After all, I still want to go.

Lu Qingjia slowly looked at her for a long time before talking about a topic that had nothing to do with leaving or eating.

"You are the golden fire dual spirit root." He walked to the table and sat down, staring at the clear jade porcelain teacup, slightly curling his lips and said, "You are a natural match with Phoenix essence and blood."

Ji Yu's heart jumped. Bad premonition.

Sure enough, Lu Qingjia quickly continued: "I will refine it for you again, and it will make you more compatible. After thorough refining, your cultivation level may be higher than the Nascent Soul I estimated."

He hoped Leaning against her, he leaned against the back of the chair, his legs were separated, his sitting posture was sloppy and dignified, and his face was not in front of others at all. He looked at her look like a slave.

"Ji Yu, you made me doubt my previous judgment." He condensed her, and Fengyan said for a moment, "Maybe you really knew my identity from the beginning. Or, from you. The disciple of the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect started to get me to the bait." He put one hand on the table, played with the jade pendant around his waist, and said softly, "Since I met you, maybe it's your serial plan, you see. It looks like a collision, but you can also find some clues about what you did."

Ji Yu was stunned. She had read the original book and knew that Lu Qingjia had a terrible experience as a young bird. The whole family was wiped out from childhood and was imprisoned and tortured, making him psychopathic and extremely hateful of ethnic groups other than Phoenix.

But she didn't expect that he would fill her up so badly because of prejudice.

"You really look up to me this time." Ji Yu looked down on herself from the bottom of his heart this time. "Although I'm asking for wealth and danger, I'm really not so bold. You really want more."

Lu Qingjia said . When guessing, it actually means that he has recognized it in a certain sense.

He will not change his mind because of Ji Yu's words. He even stared at her for a long time, and said: "You said before, you have seen my portrait from a certain elder in Shushan, you..." Her thin lips pressed tightly, and Feng Ling's eyebrows turned blood red. "Did you start hitting my idea since then?"

Ji Yu was extremely sure, she saw the shame and anger in Lu Qingjia's eyes, and she saw what she wanted. She got rid of it quickly.

What's all this? This is the legend, don't lie, otherwise you have to use 10,000 lies to round it up?

She walked in front of him with a complicated expression, hesitated, tried to touch his arm on the ground, his body stiffened, but did not dodge, a pair of fire-like Danfeng eyes burned her, making her look very resentful.

If there is no hiding, then there is a play.

So she explained earnestly: "I didn't." She pulled his sleeve and repeated, "I really don't."