Chapter 35

Lu Qingjia was in a coma and was very restless.

He often trembles, his body temperature is as hot as usual, but it seems very cold.

Ji Yu pressed his forehead with the back of his hand, and he avoided sensitively, his dry lips opened and closed slightly, and said vaguely "Don't touch me".

Ji Yu moved for a while and obediently stopped touching him, but he still did not become stable.

He will tremble from time to time, and the strength of his arms is getting stronger and stronger. There should be injuries on his body. The clothes are burned from the inside to the outside. How can there be no injuries inside? Strangling like this will make the injury worse.

Ji Yu watched for a long time, but couldn't help it, and pulled his arm away.

Lu Qingjia took a breath and lay on her back on the bed, her eyes closed, and fine beads of sweat leaked from her forehead.

He should be very uncomfortable, his chest rising and falling a little rush, Ji Yu stood up, finally still a little anxious.

"Do you have any medicine?" Ji Yu bent over and approached his ear, "Lu Qingjia, wake up, at least tell me how to heal you?"

The only response Lu Qingjia gave was to stop the beginning and continue to say "No". touch me".

Ji Yu straightened his waist and closed his eyes and sighed for a long time, ignoring the taboo. He helped him up, palms facing his back, trying to relieve his pain with spiritual power.

Lu Qingjia couldn't sit still, always tilted to one side, Ji Yu had no choice but to let him lean in her arms and continue to transmit spiritual power.

With similar spiritual power, he seemed to be better, no longer trembling, leaning against her and breathing lightly, as if he was just asleep.

Ji Yu felt a little unable to hold it, so she withdrew her hand, wiped off the sweat from her forehead, and pushed Lu Qingjia: "Are you better? Are there any results?"

Lu Qingjia spoke this time, but he answered the question.

"I won't give it to you." He murmured, "...I won't give it to you. Even if I die, I won't give it."

Ji Yu: "...Okay, no, I don't want it."

Lu Qingjia He stopped talking, leaned there with his eyes closed, still groggy.

Ji Yu slowly put him on the bed, he was lying there, Feng Ling's brows were slightly bloody because of her spiritual power, but they were not as bright as usual. She touched her hand, and Feng Ling's color remained unchanged.

Ji Yu twisted her eyebrows slightly, got up and wanted to leave, but failed.

She looked back and found that the skirt was pressed by his legs.

She pulled the skirt out, and her heart that wanted to go went out a little, because she saw his torn white clothes again.

He is a phoenix who pays attention to image, it must be uncomfortable to wear this kind of clothes.

She thought of him again and said that when she had a bloody episode for the first time, he healed her after she was in a coma.

If so, it's hard to say how bad he is.

He asked in such a serious tone that she really thought she knew everything and pretended to be everything.

How could he think like that?