Chapter 56

Fifty thousand years ago, Lu Qingjia was furious and killed countless lives. The three worlds of immortals and demons were hit hard. The dragons were all exterminated except for the single seedling Wen Lingyi. The humans were also very miserable. Only the mortal world and the realm of cultivation were left. Few thousands of people, and it took tens of thousands of years to recover to the current climate.

Xianjun Zelan had followed the last emperor and had a deep memory of what happened back then. Now, looking at Lu Qingjia's state, it is hard not to be afraid of him. How could he care about Ji Yu, and went straight to accompany Wen Lingyi. Ji Yu was surrounded by a group of celestial generals who had received Wen Lingyi's order and looked at her. He wanted to run around and had no chance, so he could only watch the battle looming.

She really can't understand Lu Qingjia. He has finally gotten to this stage. If he wants to be cruel, he should focus on his career. Why should he ignore his own safety as he does now, as if he has to take her away. ?

If she is so important, he shouldn't let Wen Lingyi take her away.

Ji Yu had a splitting headache, and the thunderous roar and explosion in her ears made her head more painful. She shook her body a bit. If someone didn't hold her in time, she might have fallen.

Lu Qingjia, who was fighting with the fairy clan, also shook with her. He looked at her, lost his senses, let the fairy clan take advantage of the gap, and a red light hit him. Ji Yu woke up and heard Xianjun is applauding--

"Vulcan, good job!"

Ji Yu raised his head and looked at Lu Qingjia, who was swiftly retreating between the tossing black clouds. He was very conspicuous in the blackness of his white clothes, and the faint blood on the white clothes was also very dazzling.

Ji Yu was stunned, got up to think about the past, but was stopped by someone.

She turned her head back to see that the person who had just supported her turned out to be Mingguang Zhenxian.

Ji Yu immediately grabbed his sleeves and whispered: "He...he will definitely get into trouble like this."

Mingguang Zhenxian looked at the surrounding celestial generals, and all of them looked solemn and refused to give in. He could only say: "The emperor will not have any trouble, don't worry."

He blinked at her, and Ji Yu knew that he was talking about Lu Qingjia.

She nodded and looked at Lu Qingjia who was fighting with the immortals again. His long hair fluttered, holding the Fenghuang bow, and the arrow of fire grazing Wen Lingyi's cheek. The emperor who was surrounded by the immortals felt that After being offended, he didn't wipe the blood from his face, and rushed up to compete with Lu Qingjia despite the obstacles of the immortals.

When someone with Wen Lingyi's personality also has such an impulse, there are actually traces to follow.

He has been protected since he was a child and grew up. Now that he has become an emperor, he still wants to hear "Jia" discoloration, and the grievances in his heart are deep.

He had long wanted to defeat him and prove himself. Now that he has a chance, and Ji Yu is watching, how can he not be impulsive?

Lu Qingjia was actually a little absent-minded. He kept remembering the sudden headache just now and was very worried about Ji Yu's situation.

At the beginning, he didn't want her to heal too quickly, and delayed the progress of her healing, so that she still hasn't recovered from her spiritual roots, which is really regrettable.