Chapter 49

Lu Qingjia saw that Ji Yu liked to fly, so he took her to play for a while, and when they returned to Xianzong, the others would have arrived long ago.

Every time he returns to Xianzong, no matter how big or small things are, the disciples of Xianzong will welcome him, and this time is no exception.

Ji Yu had a great time and was in a good mood. He had a smile on everyone. Jin Chaoyu led the disciples to worship Lu Qingjia. When he straightened up, he saw Ji Yu happily playing with Lingzhi on the side of the road. His curious and casual appearance was cute and charming, which was a bit different from the self-confidence in his impression.

But this kind of her seems to be more charming than her impression.

Ji Yu inadvertently raised her eyes and faced Jin Chaoyu's complicated gaze. She was startled, smiled politely, and turned and hid behind Lu Qingjia.

Lu Qingjia was tall and kept her tight. Jin Chaoyu couldn't see anything, and his heart became even more trance.

He tensely said: "Greetingly welcome Jun Qionghua to return to the sect."

Lu Qingjia looked at him disgustedly: "What should I watch and what should not be watched, you don't have any trouble in your heart?"

Ji Yu tugged his sleeves from behind, and he returned to his senses, with a look of disgust, restored to the cold and noble mask of the gods.

"Where is Yin Ruyan?" He asked lightly.

Jin Chaoyu was still a little embarrassed, and tried his best to restrain it: "The head of the house has realized something in Shushan, and after returning to the school, he began to retreat."

Lu Qingjia didn't speak any more, and led Ji Yu directly away, halfway through and was stopped by others.

Yue Changge stood there, the wind blew her thin dress, she said with a pale face, "Welcome to Master."

Lu Qingjia didn't even give Yu Guang alms, only said, "Get out of the way."

In the presence of so many people, he didn't give her this apprentice any dignity. Yue Changge was much more uncomfortable and a little used to it.

"Yes." She was very obediently letting go, looking down at his snow-colored hemlines passing in front of her eyes, couldn't help but want to stay, and remembered that she didn't have that qualification.

She was even more dazed than Jin Chaoyu, and after returning to her own cave, she couldn't recover in a daze.

She didn't respond when Yan Tingyun appeared, and sat there stupidly thinking that she had made so many bold ambitions, but there was no way or opportunity to realize it. The road ahead is long and dark, and she subconsciously feels that this is like a dream.

"You want Lu Qingjia, right?"

Yan Tingyun spoke, and Yue Changge suddenly came back to her senses. She looked at the Demon Venerable in the dark blue long-haired Tianshui Bi-Sleeve Brocade Robe. As the Venerable Demon Clan, he did not wear any symbol of magic repair. Black clothes, always wear blue, with those black eyes like whirlpools, sometimes even like the little son of a family who doesn't know the world.

"What do you want me to give you again?" Yue Changge slowly said, "Before in Chixiaohai, you said that you can help me solve the person I hate, and when I get the person I want, help you get him. After that, he will always belong to me, and he will never be able to leave me again... Does this still count?"