Fanwai 1

Ji Yu fell from the air.

I fell very hard, my back hurts my arms, my legs, and my head is a little dizzy. Maybe I have a slight concussion.

How is this going?

She hugged Lu Qingjia and was sleeping, why did she change her place when she opened her eyes?

Reluctantly getting up, Ji Yu looked around while rubbing her waist, and was surprised to find that she had fallen into a sea of ​​phoenix trees, where there are sacred trees and phoenix trees, growing extremely well, and seeing her in the broken Yunding Yang Palace The dead wood is completely different.

Ji Yu opened his eyes wide and looked into the distance, a piece of red and red, except that, nothing was clear.

Something is wrong, something is wrong, why is her eyesight so bad?

It's like losing all the cultivation base and becoming the same as before without wearing the book.

Ji Yu shuddered, and immediately tried to use spiritual power, but failed.

She couldn't feel the slightest trace of spiritual power in her body.

Ji Yu's face turned pale, and it was only then that he realized that he was dressed incorrectly.

Isn't this... she wears the pajamas before the book?

Ji Yu panicked. She thought she was a nightmare, but she still felt pain just now.

So it's not a dream.

So what is going on?

The Cangwulin in front of her showed that she had not returned to the original world, but this dress would never appear in this world, could it be...could it be...

"who are you."

A quiet and elegant voice sounded, Ji Yu shook all over, and suddenly turned around and looked over. Under the burning flames stood a boy who looked about seventeen or eighteen years old. The boy was dressed in a snow-colored round neck and narrow sleeves. The robe, the long hair like black jade tied the high ponytail with a golden hair band, the soft hair tips and long hair band drifted slightly with the movement of his just landing.

Ji Yu stared at the boy's face and was stunned. The Feng Ling on his eyebrows, handsome and exotic facial features, he was...

"Lonely asking you something."

The boy spoke again, his long eyebrows tucked up, the beautiful Dan Fengyan looked at her clothes and quickly turned his head away, and fiddled with the jade pendant around his waist with one hand and the other hand: "I appeared here in disorderly clothes, and I have no spiritual power on him. Fluctuation, where are you from the human race, who took you to the Yunding Yang Palace?"

This is the Genting Yang Palace.

But where is such a magnificent Cangwu Forest in Yundingyang Palace that Ji Yu has seen.

Ji Yu looked at the boy with complicated eyes, and whispered to him, "Lu Qingjia?"

is it you?

It certainly is.

In the memory of Wen Lingyi's soul, Ji Yu once saw Lu Qingjia, who looked like a teenager. Even if he was imprisoned in a water prison and tortured, he was still handsome. It was just that his eyes in the water prison were full of hatred, and his expression was always serious, but what he saw before him The juvenile temperament is graceful and elegant, and the lonely high school is somewhat clear, like... in her imagination, she has not encountered any suffering at all.