Fanwai 11

On the last day of the Lower Realm, Ji Yu and Lu Qing Jia went to the real mortal world.

All the villagers in the realm of truth were killed and injured due to the demon invasion, not to mention the mortal world.

The emperor of the mortal world sent his general to fight the demons, but no matter how powerful the mortals were, they were no match for the demons, so the highly decorated general never returned and was buried with 100,000 troops.

When they came to the capital, they saw that everyone was in mourning, and no one dared to joke.

"A fire at the gates of the city is a calamity to the fish in the pond." Ji Yu swept the streets with her veil on, but now, as the evening approached and the sky darkened, the people began to hurry home.

Lu Qingjia, wearing a hedge on her head, whispered through the white silk, "Do you want to help them?"

Ji Yu didn't say anything.

Lu Qingjia continued, "A person who harbors evil intentions cannot remain, nor can an innocent victim be left unattended."

Ji Yu frowned, "But if you take action, there's no guarantee you won't expose your identity, I don't want you to be in danger."

"**With so many mortals, the place where 100,000 troops are buried must be filled with gloom, and if they still have an agreement with the Ghost Clan, things will be even more troublesome." Lu Qingjia lifted the white silk of Bian Li, "Let's go see."

Ji Yu's heart was in turmoil. She wanted to go, but she didn't want Lu Qingjia to take any risks.

Lu Qingjia held her hand and said warmly, "I'll be fine, don't look at me, I'm still young, but all of these monks in the mortal world together may not be my match."

"But you were also this strong back then ......"

Knowing that she was referring to a possible future nightmare, Lu Qingjia said seriously, "I'm prepared for it, that kind of thing won't happen again. Don't worry, let's go see."

The eyebrows on Ji Yu's veil were worried and beautiful, "Will you think I'm cold-blooded? For the sake of your safety, I don't even want to care about the lives of my fellow clansmen."

Lu Qingjia was slightly startled and couldn't help but take a step forward, her breathing paused and said lowly, "I won't." He blinked rapidly, "If it were anyone else, I would about feel it, but you ...... I won't." He took her hand and pressed it to his heart, "Instead, I feel happy to live quickly, that you worry about me and put me first."

Ji Yu sighed and went with him in the end.

They rushed to the battlefield between the demon realm and the mortals, and indeed they saw that the gloom was rushing to the sky, and the place where the 100,000 troops were buried was filled with countless Yin souls, being manipulated by a few ghost cultivators.

"If I'm not mistaken, they want to use this method to expand the battlefield, and when the mortal realm is in danger, the dragon clan will not have made a move yet, and the phoenix clan will definitely wait no longer to give in."

Lu Qingjia picked the power hedge, the breeze caressed his forehead broken hair, when he looked serious, the handsome face that belonged to the youth could not be said to be solemn and clear and cold, vaguely visible 50,000 years later, the style of Qiong Hua Jun.

"The Dragon Clan definitely won't make a move, they're not as kind-hearted as you are." Ji Yu grabbed his sleeve, "Are you going to help the human race?"

Lu Qingjia patted her hand reassuringly, "Don't worry, I don't use Phoenix Fire that is."