Chapter 15

After Ji Yu went out of the forbidden ground, he completely lost the peace before.

Everyone knows that she has arrived at the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect early. Everyone who had a relationship with the original owner wanted to come to her, but they weren't sure where she was. Jin Chaoyu vaguely guessed that she might be in the forbidden area, but she didn't have the right to come in. She has only been so stable recently.

After this came out, as soon as someone saw it, the sound transmission talisman filled the entire Shadowmoon Immortal Sect.

Within a quarter of an hour, she had been surrounded by a group of male practitioners before she found the guest house where the disciples of the Hehuan Sect were located.

Ji Yu looked at these people in shock, feeling that they had entered the draft scene. They squeezed over one by one and showed their faces in front of her one by one. They felt a bit of opening a blind box. Every time they opened, they felt "wow".

What's worse, they all wanted to talk to her, and they refused to let the others lead, so they fought after a while.

Ji Yu wanted to take the opportunity to slip away, but she remembered that Lu Qingjia asked her to return the magic weapon to make things clear. If he saw the Xianzong disciples beating each other again, they might go crazy again.

She was fed up with him going crazy.

Frowning irritably, Ji Yu could only stay, his hands were sealed, and a spell scattered everyone.

She has already formed her pill, and most of the cultivation bases present are not as high as hers. After separating them, she cleared her throat and said, "Don't fight, listen to me."

Huh? What a smell like a leader's speech.

Forget it, no matter what, it is important to solve the problem first.

"You guys, Ji Yu thanked you for your kindness here."

She smiled and saluted. The men were very panicked when they saw this, and all blushed and said that it was unnecessary.

Ji Yu continued with a smile and said: "It is still needed, mainly to apologize to everyone. No matter what I said or done before, it was all joking. Don't take it to heart. We don't want to contact you anymore. "

Everyone was stunned. A teenager who looked at most 13 or 4 years old ran out and asked her with red eyes, "Why? Sister Yu, you said you like me the most, so how can you not be with me? How about contact?"

Ji Yu looked at the talking young man and couldn't help thinking, Ji Yu, Ji Yu, you are such a beast, how can you be so young?

"Of course Sister Yu likes you, you are Sister Yu's favorite younger brother." She emphasized the title of younger brother, then looked at other people, and said gently, "Everyone too, you are my favorite brother and younger brother."

come! Since we don't want to be irrelevant to each other, let's play a little game of brother, brother, sister and sister!

Ji Yu was eager to try, but the others were very hurt and overshadowed.

Seeing that they were boring, Ji Yu also shrugged and said that if you don't play, then forget it. After a few polite words, she turned and left without leaving a cloud.

When this group of people came back to their senses and wanted to restore it, they couldn't even see Ji Yu's clothes.

Jin Chaoyu stood under a tree on the edge of the cliff and looked at this side, thinking of Ji Yu just now, holding the corner of his mouth and smiling.