Chapter 54

In the prison, Yan Tingyun was rarely sober, half leaning against the wall, and hearing voices not far away.

He stared slightly, isn't this place just for him, who is lucky enough to come in again?

He listened very curiously, his face still closed as if he was not awake.

The voice over there is very familiar, one is Yuechangge, one...

The big disciple of Yingyue, one of the most resounding sons of wind and rain, Jin Chaoyu.

"How can you get into the devil?" Jin Chaoyu asked in a low voice, "What happened?"

Yue Changge didn't expect her to be where she is today, and the person who cares about her most is actually Jin Chaoyu.

Looking at the big brothers who got along day and night in the past, Yue Changge shed tears aggrievedly.

"Master..." She opened her mouth and wanted to reprimand Lu Qingjia for his evil deeds, but there was a voice in her heart telling her that it was not to blame him. It was all because of Ji Yu. Without Ji Yu, he would not be like this.

So she said next: "He was bewildered by Ji Yu, locked me up for her, hurt me for her, I was boned, and my blood was digged, all because of Ji Yu! Big brother, You must not be fooled by her anymore!"

Jin Chaoyu incredulously said: "...the bones were taken? The blood was dug out? Because of Yuer?" He questioned, "What does she want your bones and your blood to do?"

Yue Changge hated: "I have been different from other children since I was born. Everyone except my parents called me a disaster star, saying that wherever I go, I will bring bad luck to people. When I was a child, I didn't know it was Why, now I know, that's because I have power in the two realms of immortals and demons in my body!"

She didn't know what Lu Qingjia did with her bones and blood, but she stubbornly thought it was because of Ji Yu.

"It must be what Ji Yu wanted, so the master was forced to take my bones and dig out my heart. She may be jealous of my return from Chi Xiaohai to increase my cultivation base, and deliberately wanted me to be demons. I can't fight her anymore!"

Jin Chaoyu was originally squatting, and slowly stood up after hearing her say this.

He looked at her condescendingly, and listened to her eloquently saying: "I won't just die like this and let her do her wish. I will let Master see who is worthy of his sincerity. I want Ji Yu to make me today Bear all the suffering..."

She talked for a long time, imagining a bunch of ways to plan Ji Yu, and suddenly realized that Jin Chaoyu was still there and hadn't spoken for a long time.

She looked at the shadowy young man outside the immortal prison and whispered softly: "Big brother, will you help me? I really only have you."

It took a long time for Jin Chaoyu to become numb: "Long Song, it seems that your devilish energy has already entered your heart."

Yue Changge was stunned: "Big brother, what do you mean?"

He didn't speak, but walked forward, took away the dagger from her waist through the cage, and then tied her with the immortal rope.

In this way, she had no dagger, and was seriously injured and devilish, and the celestial rope could trap her firmly.

"Big brother, what are you doing, you..." Yue Changge was completely stunned, "What did you do with my short sword?"

Jin Chaoyu took a close look at her short kendo: "You can't hold it, otherwise there will be a chance to escape."

"Escape...get away?" Yue Changge looked at him in a stunned look. "Big brother... now even you don't want me?" She cried miserably, "Will you do this to me too!"