Chapter 7

Ji Yu finally entered the inn.

Lan Xuefeng knew she was here, there was no need to hide.

She followed Lu Qingjia, watched him open three upper rooms, and began to wonder about the escape again.

It was not that she had never thought that the phoenix essence and blood in her body would not be removed. Even if it ran away, it would be more auspicious, but she remembered several times in the book that Ji Wuxian, the lord of the Acacia sect, had a high level of cultivation and rich experience, and was a good backer. , Maybe he has a way to resolve or restrain it?

If you can really escape back to the sect, it is also a good way to find a way to negotiate with the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect and try to dissolve the blood.

Although Lu Qingjia couldn't die for the time being, it would still be painful. When he returned to the Shadow Moon Immortal Sect, he would only die.

We still have to escape, we must escape.

But ideals are usually beautiful, and reality is reality after all.

Even if he opened three rooms, Lu Qingjia didn't mean to let Ji Yu live alone.

Mingming the three entered the room separately, but when Ji Yu entered the room, she saw Lu Qingjia sitting at the table in her room, drinking tea casually.

Seeing her staring at him, Lu Qingjia long said: "The tea in the mortal world is horrible."

Ji Yu watched him motionless, Lu Qingjia looked up and picked it up with the fiery eyes of Danfeng, and said slowly: "I remember that you have a lot of good tea in your storage ring." He clearly stated, "Bring it to drink."

Ji Yu's teeth are itchy, he really did not shy away from checking her storage ring, how this invading privacy behavior is. It's nasty, but look at what he takes for granted... Forget it, you can't expect any shame from an anti-socialist.

Thinking that he wouldn't leave without making tea, Ji Yu could only make tea for him patiently. After pouring it, she stepped back and moved away. Lu Qingjia was drinking tea while watching her, and mentioned something that topic surprised her.

"How much do you know about Yuechangge ?" Ji Yu said weirdly: "She is your apprentice, shouldn't you know her best? Why do you ask me as an outsider?" Lu Qingjia stared at the cheap teacup in the world . Said: "My patience is limited. I can just say whatever I ask you."

Ji Yu took a breath, and said silently ten times before being angry before saying coldly: "I don't know much, I only know that I am a dead-hearted girl. There is something in the secret world. After a few fate, she came to me for revenge inexplicably. I was... just looking at you. I tied her up and threw her into the wood shed and ignored it. That's all." Lu Qingjia quietly lowered his eyes and listened. She spoke, with long eyelashes spreading a trembling silhouette under his eyelids. The golden-red phoenix was lighter and darker. His slender eyebrows and handsome eyes revealed a subtle exotic and decadent beauty.

Negative world-weary handsome guy, it's a pity that he is a pervert, thinking about what he has done and what he will do, I can't appreciate it at all.

"I have said everything I know, should you go now?" Ji Yu waited anxiously and couldn't help but ask.

Lu Qingjia looked at her, and the wind outside the window blew the hair on his forehead. Although the golden crown of the phoenix hairpin he tied with his hair was luxurious, it was not overwhelming at all. The most luxurious face on him was always that graceful and moving face.