Character Info

Name: Nemuri Amaya
Age: 15
Description: Nemuri Amaya is very quiet but when she gets mad she is very....talkative. When she first joins UA she doesn't exactly talk to anyone until they try and talk to her. Ever since her parents died she's been very closed off to people set for her Aunt Kayama who knows about her parents. Since the accident Amaya has been getting nightmares about that night.

Quirk: #1: Elements- You can use any element you want and the anything that is connected to that element but it take more energy, for example, ice, metal, and many more. Fire, you can control fire or it can come out of your hands. Water, you can only use water if there is water near you or you can use the humidity. Earth, you can use any piece of land around you to fight, also, when you are angry you start an earthquake, but it depends on how angry you are. Air, you can control the air and use it to keep villains back.

Quirk #2: Shapeshifting/control of animals- You can turn into any person or animal you want but have to know every detail of what they look like. To change into a person you have to touch the person first. You can also change into any Mythological creature, like, a Banshee, Mermaid, Siren, and like Medusa. The only way to activate a mythological creature like that you have to know every single thing about them, so reading about their powers and what they looked like since you can't touch them. The weaknesses for turning into a banshee is loss of voice for multiple days, same for a siren. For Medusa you will bleed from the eyes and there isn't exactly a weakness for Mermaid. The weaknesses for this is that you can't stay in that form for very long or you will get horrible headaches and you will have horrible pain throughout your body. You can control/talk to animals but the only downfall is that if you control too many animals is that her Quirks won't be as strong afterwards and for few days after.

Weaknesses: The only warning Amaya gets for when she's exhausted or over used her Quirk is when her nose bleeds, but anything after that could lead to serious damage. After the bloody nose she gets light headed and eventually passes out from exhaustion. Then the next morning she will wake up with a horrible headache. Basically like a horrible hangover.

Ok! I hope you enjoy the book and stuff!