Internships

We were all choosing which agency we wanted to go to and I couldn't make up my mind between Mt. Lady or Midnight. But after hearing that Mineta was going to Mt. Lady's agency I choose Midnights.

"Amaya, which agency are you going to?" Ochaco asked and I looked up from the paper I was writing "I'm going to Midnights Agency" I said to her and she smiled "fun! That's in Hosu, right?" Uraraka asked and I nodded "yeah, it is" I said.-School was over and I walked out of the school. "Amaya! Wait up!" I heard Mina yell from behind me "hey, Mina. Hurry up" I said in a jokingly manner as her and the guys caught up with me. "How's your hand? Your fight with Bakugou was brutal" Mina said and I shrugged "it's pretty much healed now. The fight was fun" I said and she nodded.

I got to my house and I said my goodbyes to everyone and I went inside. I walked in and I was practically tackled by Aunt Kayama "I'm so proud of you for taking your mothers name!" She said as she let go of me and I smiled "I promised her before she passed that I would use it. But now I have a bigger reason to use it. To keep her name living" I said and Aunt Kayama burst out in tears "that's so brave and adorable!" She said.

-
After dinner I went up to my room and changed into an oversized t-shirt that to about mid-thigh and a pair of shorts and I started to blast music while I did my homework.

I was dancing around until I looked out my window and saw Bakugou working on his homework, I tried to wave at him but he didn't see me.

-
*start of internships*

I walked up to Midnight/Aunties agency and I walked inside and Aunt Kayama was there to greet me "welcome, Amaya! So, we are going to work on some training things first, okay?" Midnight said and I nodded and we went to the training room."What do you want to learn first?" She asked and I thought for a second "can you teach me the move my mom always used, I think she could it steam grenade?" I said and she thought for a moment "I can try. So, how she started was by activated the two elements together. Can you do that?" She asked."I've been working on using multiple elements at a time" I said and I activated my Quirk and I used both of the elements and I tried to put them together but the wouldn't mix. "Ok, that was a good try. Try again" Midnight said and I did, over and over and over again until a had a huge bloody nose and everything was blurry.

-
After a short break I went back to working on the move. Aunt Kayama went outside to do something so I was on my own.

I activated my Quirk and both fire and water and I finally managed to get the move. But before I could leave the room to tell Midnight I got a text from Midoriya that was just his location. "What?" I asked myself. He usually isn't that cryptic. I left the training room in a bigger hurry than I thought."Hey! Where are you going?" One of the sidekicks asked me "um, I need to go out and do something, I'll be back soon!" I said and I ran out of the building and as soon as I did I saw the disaster that was Hosu City.

I shook my head and I ran towards where Midoriya was.

-
I got to the alley way and I managed to find a connecting alley way so I can see what is happening from the back. I noticed three people on the ground and Todoroki fighting the Hero Killer. The Hero Killer was about to attack Todoroki and I jumped into action.

I got in front of Todoroki and activated my Quirk and fire and water and I did the steam grenade move and everything around me turned into a thick grey-ish steam. "Amaya?" Todoroki asked.

"You made it" Midoriya said as I went into the steam "right in time, I'm guessing" I said and the Hero Killer popped up in front of me and I dodged his swords. "Don't let him cut you! He can paralyze you if he gets your blood!" Midoriya yelled and I dodged his attack. I kicked his leg and he fell to one knee but he quickly recovered. I used the ground beneath me and shot it at the Hero Killer and he flew back a couple feet. The steam was still around me but it was starting to fade away. I grabbed his wrist to make sure I knew where he was and I kicked his stomach as I let go of his arm.

The Hero Killer stood up and he got close to me without my noticing, until I felt a knife go through my side. "Ah!" I screamed."Amaya!" The boys yelled.

I pulled the knife out and kept it close to me so he couldn't get it. The steam faded and Midoriya and Iida were up again. I pressed my hand down on the stab wound to stop the bleeding. "Are you okay?" Todoroki asked and I nodded "yeah, I'm fine" I said and Iida and Midoriya attacked the Hero Killer at the same time.

Todoroki intervened with his ice and Iida and Midoriya slide down the ice wall Todoroki made. Stain was at the top of the ice mountain passed out. "He's gotta he knocked out after all that, right?" Midoriya asked and I nodded. The pain in my side started to get worse as I bleed out more."Then let's restrain him and get him to the street. Maybe we can find some rope," Todoroki said."Yeah. And we should probably take all of his weapons, too" Midoriya said.

I handed him the knife that stabbed me "here" I said as I took a deep breathe. "Who's blood is on this?" Midoriya asked."Amaya? You're getting pale" Todoroki said, my vision started to blur and then my vision went black and I collapsed to the floor.

-
I woke up in a white room and I looked around. I saw Aunt Kayama and she looked super worried "what happened?" I asked and she shot up in her chair "you're awake!" Aunt Kayama said out of relief. "You helped catch Hero Killer Stain" Aunt Kayama said and I looked around as blood was being pumped into my arm "did I bleed out, or something?" I asked and Aunt Kayama nodded "oh, I was saying that as a joke" I said and she laughed "I'm gonna go get a Doctor" she said and she stood up and left.

She came back in a few minutes later with a doctor. "Good to see you awake, Ms. Nemuri. How are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged "um, I feel alright, I guess. I feel a little light headed but that's it" I said and he nodded "ok, you lost a lot of blood last night. Your stab wound managed to miss any major organs which makes you pretty lucky" the doctor said."How is Midoriya and the others?" I asked.

"They are all fine. They were more worried about you" Aunt Kayama said.

"Once you get more blood in you, you shouldn't be as pale anymore. As soon as we check your stitches to make sure they are healing you are free to go. Just make sure you don't do anything the could rip your stitches, like reaching up high for things, working out, stuff like that" The doctor said and I nodded.

After they checked my stitches I was surprisingly good to go home. Until the door opened and Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida came into the room. "Hey, guys" I said with a smile "you're okay, they wouldn't tell us if you were okay or not" Midoriya said and I laughed "yeah, well I'll like to get ready to go home and I still need to change" I said and they put it together after a second "oh, right" Midoriya said and they left the room and I changed.

-
We got home and it hurt to do everything. All I could do that didn't hurt was lay down flat.